Golfing anyone ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 September Kukup Game

THANKS To ALL BROS !!!!! Who make 7 September Kukup a wonderful day for everyone ! Thank God for travel mercy and beautiful weather !!!

A very special thanks to bro Freedrop who got another special golf promo for future golfers to enjoy !

Started early and again we miss singing the National Athem..... We travel toward Pontian Town with dark clouds covering the whole sky. Gray worried his leave will be spend in the clubhouse, i said a quick prayer and thank God, a bright and beautiful day through out !

Beadfast was great...Bak Ku Teh and that Pontian coffee....Fantastic !

Gray and eugene lost a total of 50 balls in 36 holes, they have to buy from Uncle Lim. Uncle Ah Tee return with 9 pars..Everyone was in good spirit as we head for our special dinner, again thanks to Steffan (local guide)

We all headed home after pledging to return asap....

Ok here a photo to daytonalover to drool ... from right to left / Steffan, Roystonnn, UL, Donald, Soo, Lim, Andy, Chris and Sekio.

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

• Haha...Thanks Unclelau for the nice pic...Maybe next time u can post some of them who is teeing off and the greenery there...As for me, the season is ending soon and i m still stuck at 23.3 in HCP...hopefully will go down somemore in order to "chiat" with u guys!
      Thanks again!

Comment

• Hello UncleLau.
        Breitling SteelFish SuperOcean - A17390
        SINN U1
        Tag Heuer - WM1112
        Tag Heuer - 968.213-2
        Luminox Navy Seal - 3101

Comment

• CONGRATS BRO FOR YOUR HOLE IN ONE !!!!!

Our mission in GR is to poison GR members to love Rolex and others watches as much as they love their golf !

Congrats !

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

• Long time didnt see u here liao UncleLau...haha
            My HCP lowered again...currently at 21.8...The last game played for a par 72 course was 94...another game at another par70 course was 91...Seems like i m improving...hoping to break below 90 now...haha, greedy me!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
              CONGRATS BRO FOR YOUR HOLE IN ONE !!!!!

Our mission in GR is to poison GR members to love Rolex and others watches as much as they love their golf !

Congrats !

Thanks. Just love that moment, looking at the ball rolling into the hole.

My first Eagle and also my first HIO.

GOD bless.
              SINN U1
              Tag Heuer - WM1112
              Tag Heuer - 968.213-2
              Luminox Navy Seal - 3101

Comment

• Wah...HIO...Haven't got it before...As for me, not even near pin too...how to get HIO...Haiz...

Comment

• Many thanks to bro Khorkor (sinn and Pam collector)for this new sets of golf ruling for us Seniors at our Old Boys Club !

So bros and sista....hehe remember to apply this senior rules when playing with the Old Boys Club !

Thanks Bro Khorkor for sharing !

*** Senior Golf Rules 2009 to 2010 ***

Rule 1.a.5
                  A ball sliced or hooked into the rough shall be lifted and placed on the fairway at a point equal to the distance it carried or rolled into the rough with no penalty. The senior should not be penalized for tall grass which ground keepers failed to mow.

Rule 2.d.6 (
                  A ball hitting a tree shall be deemed not to have hit the tree. This is simply bad luck and luck has no place in a scientific game. The senior player must estimate the distance the ball would have traveled if it had not hit the tree and play the ball from there.

Rule 3.b.3(g)
                  There shall be no such thing as a lost ball. The missing ball is on or near the course and will eventually be found and pocketed by someone else, making it a stolen ball. The player is not to compound the felony by charging himself or herself with a penalty.

Rule 4.c.7(h)
                  If a putt passes over a hole without dropping, it is deemed to have dropped. The law of gravity supersedes the Rules of Golf.

Rule 5.
                  Putts that stop close enough to the cup that they could be blown in, may be blown in. This does not apply to balls more than three inches from the hole. No one wants to make a travesty of the game.

Rule 6.a.9(k)
                  There is no penalty for so-called "out of bounds." If penny-pinching golf course owners bought sufficient land, this would not occur. The senior golfer deserves an apology, not a penalty.

Rule 7.g.15(z)
                  There is no penalty for a ball in a water hazard, as golf balls should float. Senior golfers should not be penalized for manufacturers' shortcomings.

Rule 8.k.9(s)
                  Advertisements claim that golf scores can be improved by purchasing new golf equipment. Since this is financially impractical for many senior golfers, one-half stroke per hole may be subtracted for using old equipment.

Please advise all your senior friends of these important rule changes. Carry a copy with you at all times, to refer to with those non seniors.

Khorkor

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

• Haha...R u serious??? Think i hav to print a set out too...Maybe i can change the title and make it suits me...So that i can lower my HCP faster...

Comment

• Originally posted by Daytonalover View Post
                      Wah...HIO...Haven't got it before...As for me, not even near pin too...how to get HIO...Haiz...
                      The day will come.
                      Your turn will come .
                      Uncle Lau's turn will be coming too .

Into the Hole.
                      SINN U1
                      Tag Heuer - WM1112
                      Tag Heuer - 968.213-2
                      Luminox Navy Seal - 3101

Comment

• Hopefully...but dun think it will be this year cos my season is ending...Will try next yr though...

Comment

• Hey hey fellow golf-aholics!!!
                          Just had my first game of night golfing at Marina on Thursday. Pretty nice and enjoyable. Except for the haze. Pace was enjoyable unlike playing in morning flights. Something I rarely experience in Singapore.
                          This was my 2nd game for 2009 Nia. Last game played was in Jan. But despite the long absence on the green, am glad that I maintained my score still within my hcap. Ü
                          uncle Lau, sorry to be unable to join u on yr kokup golfing invitation. Mondays are hard for me but will hope that there would be opportunity to join u one day.
                          I love yr Senior golf rules. Hahahah.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                          - GMT II
                          - GMT IIc TT
                          - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                          - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                          - U1
                          - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• Anyone own the new r9??
                            How's that compared to the Burner 09 and r7?

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                            - GMT II
                            - GMT IIc TT
                            - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                            - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                            - U1
                            - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• I think R9 now comes with adjustable weights and also the shaft is screwed on so that it can be changed easily... I used to own a burner driver and tried a R9 driver before, but i didnt really like the feeling...In the end, i changed to using Titleist 909 D2... I personally think that this driver suited me...Hitting it longer and straighter than before....
                              So, i guessed it just boils down to which driver is suitable for u...keep trying till u find the one that u love...haha
                              For me, i had tried using Ping G5, Cleveland Hi-bore XL, Taylormade burner (stiff shaft) then later change to regular shaft cos my swing speed is not that fast....and then finally found my current driver...Titleist 909...
                              That really cost me a price...currently thinking of changing my irons...from Taylormade R7 graphite to titleist AP2 steel shaft...Haiz...gotto burn a hole in my pocket again...
                              Will see...cos my golf season had ended...next year then see how...
                              Cheers!

Comment

• 5 Kukup Game !!!

Thanks God for a wondeful day with cloudy sky and windy day throughout !

Thanks bro Andy and Chris both played so well, returned score of average 88. Uncle Lim, Donald, yap and Soo ! for making another successful game in Kukup !

Weather was so good that we played " GAME OF THE YEAR 2009 !!! by playing 45 HOLES ! "

I too returned unexpected good score..1st 18 holes blue played 97, 2nd 18 holes played 86, 3nd white 9 holes played 45.

YES !!!! The next KUKUP Unlimited round is ........

........................19 October Monday Morning .............................

Team A
                                * Uncle Soo
                                * Uncle Donald
                                * Uncle Tan
                                * Uncle Lau

* Camillio
                                * Seiko
                                * Edi
                                * Eugene
                                * Uncle Yap
                                * Uncle Lim

Please joins us !