• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starlight
    replied
    Golf

Hi

finally, i starting golf lesson, how to apply handicap?
    i not able to join club, i heard got safra or golf kaki? so can get discount to take handicap test?

Hope to join some of u at the green one day

Leave a comment:

• UncleLau
    replied

Just join the navy......

Leave a comment:

• UncleLau
    replied
    Congrat bro fabulous for taking home the trophy................

Leave a comment:

• fabulous
    replied

Leave a comment:

• UncleLau
    replied

Hallo everyone ! I am back from my golfing tour !!!!

Here some of my photos for everyone to drool at ! Come and take up golf and whack away with your Rolex !

Enjoy !!!

Leave a comment:

• UncleLau
    replied
    Originally posted by fabulous View Post
    Where to find u? your working areas har? later i scare i buy watch cos i heard the panerai watch shop move to your areas.
    Yup ! It actually from SunShine plaza and it moves over to parklane, my school at Basement ! Now everytime i am free i go and make friend with it owner Richard Choe hehe like Darkie said Panerai 104 or 312 worth buying.....drool ....

Leave a comment:

• fabulous
    replied
    Where to find u? your working areas har? later i scare i buy watch cos i heard the panerai watch shop move to your areas.

Leave a comment:

• UncleLau
    replied
    Originally posted by fabulous View Post
    Master Lau where are u? when is my turn to play with u?

Soon bro ! Next year mid Jan 2010 we are planning Sebana Cove....you keen ? You know where to look for me lah .....

See You soon !

Leave a comment:

• fabulous
    replied
    Master Lau where are u? when is my turn to play with u?

Leave a comment:

• UncleLau
    replied
    KUKUP UNLIMITED GOLF 17 November

I would like to thanks SG-ROC admins and Mod for their wonderful forsight for giving us golfers a chance to meet in both the 1800golfers and SG-ROC forum. First time, i could have two forum golfers supported our humble golf event !

Thank You !!!

*** 17 November Kukup Unlimited Golf Tour / RM60 with lunch and drinks / CLOSED / Meet Mandai ECG 5:45am, set out 6am SHARP. ***

* Buggy Rose * FULL
    * Uncle Soo
    * Uncle Lim
    * Uncle Donald
    * Uncle Daniel

* Buggy Voliet * FULL
    * Uncle Lau
    * Chanmic
    * Gordon Yeo

* Buggy Orchid * FULL
    * Keng
    * Alvin
    * Fly
    * Prettygolf

* Buggy Sakura * FULL
    * Lawrence
    * Seiko
    * Casio
    * Frizbie

* Buggy Lavender * FULL
    * KK
    * HH
    * AR

* Buggy Peppermint *FULL
    * Burnergolfer
    * Hydro
    * Dk175
    * joanne

* Buggy Jasmine * FULL
    * Andy Ong
    * Edi
    * Eugene Ang

Thank you everyone for making Kukup 17 another successfull game !

Praise The Lord !!!!

See you all real soon !!!!

Uncle Lau / unclelaugolf@yahoo.com.sg ( email me if anyone wish to bunk in )

Leave a comment:

• a4checkmate
    replied
    Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
    Yo bro ! do check out www.1800golfers.com.sg golf forum, you will find all my golf post on Singapore and JB. We played every week...heheh

See you for a game !

16 November Kukup Unlimited RM60 with lunch. last game whacked 54 holes from 8am to 630pm !

Sure, thank you.

Leave a comment:

• UncleLau
    replied
    Originally posted by a4checkmate View Post
    Uncle Lau,

can update me the time and location for 16 Nov? A holiday right? I have not been playing for 5 months already. Hope to play this round if it is a holiday.
    Yo bro ! do check out www.1800golfers.com.sg golf forum, you will find all my golf post on Singapore and JB. We played every week...heheh

See you for a game !

16 November Kukup Unlimited RM60 with lunch. last game whacked 54 holes from 8am to 630pm !

Leave a comment:

• a4checkmate
    replied
    Uncle Lau,

can update me the time and location for 16 Nov? A holiday right? I have not been playing for 5 months already. Hope to play this round if it is a holiday.

Leave a comment:

• UncleLau
    replied
    Originally posted by louisoh View Post
    Its always advisable to wear cheaper stuffs into 'truly asia'....

Anyway, tot wearing ur rolex during golf isn't good as the 'sudden shock' from striking the ball isn't good for the internal movements? Dunno if myth or wat..

Yes ! A lot of shifu also say don't wear Rolex to played golf, wear Casio G-Shock !

When you want to pick up golf bro ???

Leave a comment:

• UncleLau
    replied
    Originally posted by topgan View Post

A word of advise if you want to wear yr lolex to Tg Puteri. As my golfkaki (buddy) lost his Sub lolex during one of his game there. The story goes like this (est timing).

8.00am Arrived and park car. Went to reg counter and proceed to changing room.
    8.10am : finished changing and went o toilet to poopoo. (Left lolex and car keys in the locker)
    8.15am : finished poopoo went to locker and found items inside in a mess, lolex and wallet missing. Lucky his passport and cefiro car key left untouch inside his travel pouch.

Immediaitely went to counter and report, but no new up to date. That was about 3 years back. And from the look of it, he was already a target when he arrived Tg Puteri.

WOW Thanks for the advice bro ! But i only wear LSP to JB, only in Singapore NSRCC i wear once a whikle but usually i wear my Casio G-Shock !

A game bro ! PM me !

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X