Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daytonalover
    replied
    Haha...R u serious??? Think i hav to print a set out too...Maybe i can change the title and make it suits me...So that i can lower my HCP faster...

Leave a comment:

• UncleLau
    replied
    Many thanks to bro Khorkor (sinn and Pam collector)for this new sets of golf ruling for us Seniors at our Old Boys Club !

So bros and sista....hehe remember to apply this senior rules when playing with the Old Boys Club !

Thanks Bro Khorkor for sharing !

*** Senior Golf Rules 2009 to 2010 ***

Rule 1.a.5
    A ball sliced or hooked into the rough shall be lifted and placed on the fairway at a point equal to the distance it carried or rolled into the rough with no penalty. The senior should not be penalized for tall grass which ground keepers failed to mow.

Rule 2.d.6 (
    A ball hitting a tree shall be deemed not to have hit the tree. This is simply bad luck and luck has no place in a scientific game. The senior player must estimate the distance the ball would have traveled if it had not hit the tree and play the ball from there.

Rule 3.b.3(g)
    There shall be no such thing as a lost ball. The missing ball is on or near the course and will eventually be found and pocketed by someone else, making it a stolen ball. The player is not to compound the felony by charging himself or herself with a penalty.

Rule 4.c.7(h)
    If a putt passes over a hole without dropping, it is deemed to have dropped. The law of gravity supersedes the Rules of Golf.

Rule 5.
    Putts that stop close enough to the cup that they could be blown in, may be blown in. This does not apply to balls more than three inches from the hole. No one wants to make a travesty of the game.

Rule 6.a.9(k)
    There is no penalty for so-called "out of bounds." If penny-pinching golf course owners bought sufficient land, this would not occur. The senior golfer deserves an apology, not a penalty.

Rule 7.g.15(z)
    There is no penalty for a ball in a water hazard, as golf balls should float. Senior golfers should not be penalized for manufacturers' shortcomings.

Rule 8.k.9(s)
    Advertisements claim that golf scores can be improved by purchasing new golf equipment. Since this is financially impractical for many senior golfers, one-half stroke per hole may be subtracted for using old equipment.

Please advise all your senior friends of these important rule changes. Carry a copy with you at all times, to refer to with those non seniors.

Khorkor

Leave a comment:

• Daytonalover
    replied
    Wah...HIO...Haven't got it before...As for me, not even near pin too...how to get HIO...Haiz...

Leave a comment:

• JohnBGLee
    replied
    Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
    CONGRATS BRO FOR YOUR HOLE IN ONE !!!!!

Our mission in GR is to poison GR members to love Rolex and others watches as much as they love their golf !

Congrats !

Thanks. Just love that moment, looking at the ball rolling into the hole.

My first Eagle and also my first HIO.

GOD bless.

Leave a comment:

• Daytonalover
    replied
    Long time didnt see u here liao UncleLau...haha
    My HCP lowered again...currently at 21.8...The last game played for a par 72 course was 94...another game at another par70 course was 91...Seems like i m improving...hoping to break below 90 now...haha, greedy me!!!

Leave a comment:

• UncleLau
    replied
    CONGRATS BRO FOR YOUR HOLE IN ONE !!!!!

Our mission in GR is to poison GR members to love Rolex and others watches as much as they love their golf !

Congrats !

Leave a comment:

• JohnBGLee
    replied
    Hello UncleLau.

Leave a comment:

• Daytonalover
    replied
    Haha...Thanks Unclelau for the nice pic...Maybe next time u can post some of them who is teeing off and the greenery there...As for me, the season is ending soon and i m still stuck at 23.3 in HCP...hopefully will go down somemore in order to "chiat" with u guys!
    Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• UncleLau
    replied
    7 September Kukup Game

THANKS To ALL BROS !!!!! Who make 7 September Kukup a wonderful day for everyone ! Thank God for travel mercy and beautiful weather !!!

A very special thanks to bro Freedrop who got another special golf promo for future golfers to enjoy !

Started early and again we miss singing the National Athem..... We travel toward Pontian Town with dark clouds covering the whole sky. Gray worried his leave will be spend in the clubhouse, i said a quick prayer and thank God, a bright and beautiful day through out !

Beadfast was great...Bak Ku Teh and that Pontian coffee....Fantastic !

Gray and eugene lost a total of 50 balls in 36 holes, they have to buy from Uncle Lim. Uncle Ah Tee return with 9 pars..Everyone was in good spirit as we head for our special dinner, again thanks to Steffan (local guide)

We all headed home after pledging to return asap....

Ok here a photo to daytonalover to drool ... from right to left / Steffan, Roystonnn, UL, Donald, Soo, Lim, Andy, Chris and Sekio.

Leave a comment:

• a4checkmate
    replied
    Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
    Yes bros and sisters ! kukup Unlimited golf !

Played 36 holes on 21 July at Kukup GC with old Boys Club, Uncle Ah Tee, Lim and Soo. Young players wearing skins ( make us drool ) Edi, Eugene and ironman Gray.

Thanks God for a beautiful and windy day and giving us all the strengh that we need to play a decent 36 holes ! Play 1st 18, 94 from Blue, 2nd 18 102 from white.

Everyone enjoy themselves especially from Uncle Ah Tee, who jumped and rolled out from Buggy 3 times !

Dinner at Pontian Town was wonderfull !

Planning another 36 at Kukup. please join us !

Kukup GC / 4 August / meet point Mandai ECG 545am. move out 6am Sharp / RM 40 all in w/o makan

PM me before 30 July thanks !

Sorry bro, unable to join you on coming Monday. Busy with my baby, when will the next one be coming up? I will join you before 16th Sep 09 before my CO return back to work. keke.....

Leave a comment:

• Daytonalover
    replied
    Long time never come in here already...And also long time didn't talk to uncle lau...
    How r u guys?
    Me too is quite busy right now...Will practice and play golf whenever i can...Before the summer is gone, and autumn comes again...haiz
    I wanted to try out what is my real handicap, so now i start from 36HCP, instead of 24HCP to slowly bring down my HCP.
    As of now, i m standing at 25.5HCP with the latest score of 100 on my last game...Haiz...dunno when can i break 100???
    But i will still train hard and hopefully before the season ends, will hav a better result...
    To achieve better game, I need to train on my short game...That's the most impt!!!
    Hope that everyone here enjoy golf whenever they can, just like me!!!
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• fabulous
    replied
    Uncle Lau, you're Kukup Fans now....

Leave a comment:

• UncleLau
    replied
    Unlimited Golf At Kukup Gc Rm40 Pax

Yes bros and sisters ! kukup Unlimited golf !

Played 36 holes on 21 July at Kukup GC with old Boys Club, Uncle Ah Tee, Lim and Soo. Young players wearing skins ( make us drool ) Edi, Eugene and ironman Gray.

Thanks God for a beautiful and windy day and giving us all the strengh that we need to play a decent 36 holes ! Play 1st 18, 94 from Blue, 2nd 18 102 from white.

Everyone enjoy themselves especially from Uncle Ah Tee, who jumped and rolled out from Buggy 3 times !

Dinner at Pontian Town was wonderfull !

Planning another 36 at Kukup. please join us !

Kukup GC / 4 August / meet point Mandai ECG 545am. move out 6am Sharp / RM 40 all in w/o makan

PM me before 30 July thanks !

Leave a comment:

• TeD
    replied
    really wish to join you guys,
    Need some recomend for a coach.
    any one with a good one please PM me,
    Hope to join you all soon

Leave a comment:

• Steffan
    replied
    Any keen golfers like to join in for game on 22 July? Venue: Horizon Golf In Johor

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X