This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just need to ***** abt this

Are people just so caught up in their own world, they fail to comprehen? or people are just selfish or they dont give a damn.

Everyday in the forum, watches and things are being listed, unlisted, sold, traded, given away. Today people put it up for sale, tomorrow they decide oh i should keep it. That fine, really it bring activities to the forum.

But i cannot comprehen why people cannot convey instructions in a clear manner. Its just a simple point of sold, withdrawn, traded, given away. There are aways threads with instructions like, no longer available, am i suppose to know if item are sold, donated to charity or perhaps it just drop into the drain or your pet eaten it.

Mods are just here to enforce the rules of the forum, just average people with their own jobs, family. Effort is taken to undertake the task, for the passion of watches, meeting frens, gaining knowlege. I really do think this is a damn good forum, perhaps majority are men here so they dont see it, if you try some of the female, bags and shoes forum, things are in a mess.

Perhaps you can choose to just read the threads that is of interest to you, simple click of the new post option and just read what you fancy. But mods have to run thru every threads in the forum, just to make sure things are in line, keeping the forum clean and tidy.

Perhaps you can say there are threads, with instructions that its obvious, why are mods nitpicking. Simple, rules are rules. if something is not acceptable, we cant flex the rule. Coz if everyone does that, whats the purpose in having rules in the 1st place.

There, i said my piece, feel free to skip this thread.
    Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

best parts is when infractions are given for breaking the rules, members will say i din know about this rules & regulations,or challenge you back and etc.

when u join a forum u should really read thru the do & don't of the forum and if u obey the rules & regulations laid down, u will not have any issue having fun in the forum.

Period.Peace out.

Ciao~!
    累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Originally posted by nimm12
      maybe some of the rules abit sticky and members do not see the relevance
      eg 'no longer available' - does it matter to a seller and buyer if the item is sold or traded or lost or withdrawn or damaged hence not fit for sale? buyer and seller only need to know the item is no longer available and hence no need to reply anymore

rules are set by human and can be reviewed and amended according to its relevance/acceptance
      it does not matter to buyer or seller BUT it does matter to the team of mods as we need to monitor if the items are withdrawn from sale and does not break the rules of reposting for sale within the 2 mths time frame.

Put urself in a mod shoe, if a seller today create a thread to sell a watch, tml post saying withdraw, the day after post for trade then withdraw then post for sale and etc and it's nv ending job for us to keep track.

This forum is a free platform for members to sell their stuff without any middleman fee and etc and we're not paid comission or salary to do so and we are on volunteer basis.So at least have the courtesy to abide to the rules & regulations and everybody life will be easier.
      累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

i need to clarify these are my personal views and does not represent the other mods, or the forum.
        Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

sg-roc administration thanks all current and retired mods for all the hard work done

I seek members kind understanding and co-operation.

thread is officially close. no discussion on this issue (implicit/explicit) is allowed. any members who violate this protocol will be taken to tasks

Originally posted by nimm12
          maybe some of the rules abit sticky and members do not see the relevance
          eg 'no longer available' - does it matter to a seller and buyer if the item is sold or traded or lost or withdrawn or damaged hence not fit for sale? buyer and seller only need to know the item is no longer available and hence no need to reply anymore

rules are set by human and can be reviewed and amended according to its relevance/acceptance
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X