Barrier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by satch View Post
    Since we OT to talk about the general customer service levels in SG, and the apparent expectation gap widening between local walk in customers and SAs, i can't resist chipping in with my 2 cents worth.

I have never felt the same level of excitement in entering an AD in SG, as compared to overseas, be it Japan or European cities. Somehow the product knowledge, willingness to serve, anticipation of your preferences, attention to details is missing locally. Some of it may be attributable to training, but I think it's just the lack of passion.

One of the ADs in Europe that I visited, I just bought a sub 2K watch, but the lady boss spent 2 hours showing me PP calatravas, nautilus, aquanauts, a few AP ROO pieces and explain the intricacies of each piece. And then shared with me her own favorite marques like B&R and chronoswiss. The passion is really there, and that's where the connection is. Locally, I somehow feel that the only connection with the SA is the X % commission from the watch sale.
    That sure is nice. To receive such good service and I agree with you. Most SA don't possess enou knowledge and have no passion to serve.

Comment

Originally posted by one2ten View Post
      Maybe the SA is not happy with their employer? Maybe their basic too low? Maybe they fell ignored?
      All this has direct impact on their service attitude, thus low morale with their job... No matter what,The company should look into this matter seriously
      yes, the sales mgr or floor mgr shld be held questionable! not some preown shops can act yaya papaya, but reputable companies. Of all ADs, i would say HG top in terms of service..

sometimes i think back also we to be partially blamed, cos we given them the impression...lai liao very likely would buy! no buy nia, lai liao lor!!

Originally posted by Nichmenichyou View Post
      That sure is nice. To receive such good service and I agree with you. Most SA don't possess enou knowledge and have no passion to serve.
      Hi Nich, not really. The SAs are constantly send on course on various brands or before a new model launch. Senior staff lagi shiok sent to switzerland for training....not abt knowledge, but the attitude!

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
        LIKE yes exactly how i felt..PASSION! And they look so bored in the face, and do they even talk abt the watches we were interested nahhh. But they are like standing there waiting for me to say "OK i take it".
        Yup. That really made the difference. Passion. I was only wearing my $200 orient bambino when I visited the shop but the lady owner showed me many PPs worth at least 150x more than my orient. Lol. That was one of the more memorable visits and I became a repeat customer. There are of course other ADs which are more business like but still, they measure up higher than local ADs in terms of professionalism and eagerness to serve.
        elusive

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
          yes, the sales mgr or floor mgr shld be held questionable! not some preown shops can act yaya papaya, but reputable companies. Of all ADs, i would say HG top in terms of service..

sometimes i think back also we to be partially blamed, cos we given them the impression...lai liao very likely would buy! no buy nia, lai liao lor!!

Hi Nich, not really. The SAs are constantly send on course on various brands or before a new model launch. Senior staff lagi shiok sent to switzerland for training....not abt knowledge, but the attitude!

I agree HG has an edge in terms of service. That's where I got my Daytona. Hahaha. Others not very sincere and some are really dicks. If you know what I mean. But I sure did not know they were sent for training when a new product is launch. To me, it really feels they don't know what they are selling at times.

Comment

Originally posted by satch View Post
            yup. That really made the difference. Passion. I was only wearing my $200 orient bambino when i visited the shop but the lady owner showed me many pps worth at least 150x more than my orient. Lol. That was one of the more memorable visits and i became a repeat customer. There are of course other ads which are more business like but still, they measure up higher than local ads in terms of professionalism and eagerness to serve.
            you got a rich man aura bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichmenichyou View Post
              I agree HG has an edge in terms of service. That's where I got my Daytona. Hahaha. Others not very sincere and some are really dicks. If you know what I mean. But I sure did not know they were sent for training when a new product is launch. To me, it really feels they don't know what they are selling at times.
              yesh Nich, with the POWER of watch forums, and all the video tubes online and the POWERRR of word of mouth...if they enjoy playing with hor sin (house flies) they mgrs better keep an eye on their staff attitude.

Better STOP the from toe to head custam officer screening before greeting, they hardly greet anyway...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X