Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you feel paiseh when people wear more expensive watch than you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nope, no ps at all

Comment

• I feel that there's no need to feel pai seh, it's actually a chance for you to make small talk with that person, can praise praise a bit if he's your boss..

Comment

• Take pride in what you have. Never get your self-esteem from comparing with others. That way maybe you will live more in peace.

Comment

• Be proud of what you are wearing imo....

I will feel paiseh if i wear a fake or replica watch instead

Comment

• aiya, no need malu, no money in pocket then malu lol

Comment

• Not at all and will admire if their watch is nice/class.

Comment

• Well, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Doesn't mean that if the watch is more expensive then is better or more classy, what's most important is that wear what you like and wear what you can afford. No point getting a 100k watch when you cannot afford it and end up taking a loan.

Comment

• there is no end to going more n more luxurious for fear that others may look down on us. this behavior in a way or another exhibits one's lack of self confidence. through personal development one is able to cope with our endless obsession for luxury goods.

richer men r abundant out there. we will live in pain comparing against them as attaining their levels r far-fetched to me. i just wear what sings to me n make sure owning it i'm free from debt.

Comment

• Nope, I won't. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...

Comment

• Nope, more expensive may not look nicer wearing on.

Comment

• Nope . Not for me too . As long as you love the piece you are wearing . Nothing to feel paiseh for

Comment

• I definitely won't feel paiseh la... paiseh for what.... every person wear or own within their means and it doesn't mean that if a person is wearing a less expensive watch than another then he should feel ashamed.. there's nothing to be ashamed or paiseh about what we own or wear.. in life there's always someone who's better and richer than us so no point in trying to be perfect or act rich... i know of ppl who drive expensive cars but can't even support their own parents yet just drive flashy cars to impress others... i refused to live a fake life and live for others... i'll live for myself and don't give a rats ass of what others think or say...
                          HOME THEATERPHILE

MY HUMBLE COLLECTION
                          ROLEX SUBMARINER 116613LBD 8 POINT DIAMOND DIAL "G" SERIAL
                          Rolex Submariner TT 16613LN "s" series<<<[TRADED]
                          Rolex Datejust 1601 "5 mil" series<<<[SOLD]
                          Breitling Sirius Automatic 18K/SS B10071<<<[SOLD]
                          TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Date CV2010
                          G-Shock mudman g9300 ( daily beater )

HER'S
                          Rolex ladies datejust
                          vintage Cartier tank 18k
                          TAG Heuer Formula 1 ceramic diamonds

Comment

• I won't give a hoot if the watch is more expensive. However, I will go and get one if it is nicer.

Comment

• Wear for yourself... not for others

reminds me of the quote from fight club

"We buy things we don't need with money we don't have to impress people we don't like"

Comment

• I have never felt "paiseh" wearing a cheaper watch than other. Infact, I have made myself respectable in front of people wearing APs and PPs because of the knowledge I have about watches.

You should only feel "paiseh" if you lack the cultural capital while calling yourself a "watch person".

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X