Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you feel paiseh when people wear more expensive watch than you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• personal opinion is to buy something that you really like and not to compete for status

Comment

• My insurance agent's watch is more blink blink than mine. Even the noodle stall uncle seem to be wearing a president!!

Comment

• Never will feel paiseh. It just show the different in taste.
        Timepieces that I owned:
        Rolex Submariner 16613LB
        Rolex Datejust 68273
        Panerai 104
        Tissot T-Race Nicky Hayden 2013 Limited Edition

Comment

• how to be paiseh..most of my big client wearing patek and a lange..some wearing RD tourbillon..it will only motivate me to work harder..

Comment

• Not at all. I always free great on the watch i wear, even if its just a g shock.

Comment

• Nope... I do paiseh if I wear more valuable watch. Another way round.. Lolz..

Comment

• Never, U did what u feel is the best and most affordable to me.

Comment

• Nope, sometime I wear my G-Shock to wedding dinner. Just depend on my mood.

Comment

• This is exactly why the World is sick, always look to what others better have or more have but you should look to what you have, that counts and should make you happy. If i see someone with a RM i only can laugh as he overpayed loads $$$ for the overpriced Watch. Doesn`t mean i can be happy for him as he really might like it and have saved $ for it to purchase it.

Stand with 2 feet on the ground, makes you really a better human!

Comment

• How can I be paiseh when I'm not wearing any watch
                      Ok, if you are a confident person & having a positive mentality, you will not have any 'paiseh syndrome' because you're not showing off how much you've been carrot. Come on, life is not just what you wear or own.

Comment

• Well said .

Dun even belittle ur watch that you own.

Originally posted by problmchylde View Post
                        So while u wearing yr AP.......some else u meet wears a Richard mille......then what??? U go and buy a PP maybe..??? There will always be a higher mountain. Be happy with what u got. I just bought a citizen autozilla, and have been wearing it everyday.....at work and in town......

Comment

• Nope , haha

Comment

• Ofcos not !

Comment

• No paiseh. I wear what I like and what I can afford.
                              I don't rob I don't steal, why paiseh.

Comment

• “ A competent and self-confident person is incapable of jealousy in anything. Jealousy is invariably a symptom of neurotic insecurity.”

Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X