Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you feel paiseh when people wear more expensive watch than you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mille View Post
    I think i next time want go wear AP liao....kekekeke

if not dun dare go town...
    Originally posted by problmchylde View Post
    So while u wearing yr AP.......some else u meet wears a Richard mille......then what??? U go and buy a PP maybe..??? There will always be a higher mountain. Be happy with what u got. I just bought a citizen autozilla, and have been wearing it everyday.....at work and in town......
    My DSSD is way tougher, dives deeper than any AP ROO or other AP.

My EXP 2 42mm tells more time zones than AP ROO.

Ny IWC is more antimagnetic than AP ROO.

I have 3 watches for the price of an AP ROO !! ( ok they cost MORE than one )

I HAVE THE BETTER DEAL !!
    ROLEX.

Comment

There are people wearing better and more expensive watches than me any day and everyday so I don't bother. Nothing to be shy or feel ashamed about. Be happy with your watch(es) will do.
      Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

It is more important to wear wat one could afford comfortably. No point comparing. There will always b someone or something better.

Comment

it's ok if it's more expensive..... but mine looks way much better than his!

Comment

Originally posted by Mille View Post
            I think i next time want go wear AP liao....kekekeke

if not dun dare go town...
            Just stay at home and look in the mirror. The guy there is wearing the same watch as you. All equal, no need to feel paiseh.
            -----
            AP ROO Diver
            Carl F Bucherer Patravi TravelGraph
            Franck Muller Casablanca
            Hublot Big Bang Evolution Rose Gold
            IWC Big Pilot 5004
            Panerai GMT Luminor PAM 088
            Rolex Milgauss 116400GV
            Rolex Daytona 116505

Comment

What's there to paisei, u earn n save to have your time piece

Comment

It more impt to wear the watch with PRIDE

Comment

Wear it with confident....

I wear my Casio Gshock all times, even in formal meeting. I own 30 different Casio ones since young till now. I am 40s this year

Comment

In hokkien got one saying " lang pi lang,hai si lang!" ... Be contented with what u wear

Comment

The choice of watch says a lot about a man, just like the shoes. However, if you need to feel paiseh, you are a man who doesn't know who you really are.

Comment

it depends....if the person is Hao Lian kind then must showcase your best

Comment

I hope that you would give this feeling out of your system.
                          It has the possibility of causing you a lot of unnecessary bitterness in life. Be contented with what you earned and have.

Comment

If I wear Seiko to Kopitiam and the guy next to me wearing a RM should I feel PS?
                            No right? Coz any watch that we wear is from our hard earn money wa... nothing to feel PS about also...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kerubinu View Post
                              it depends....if the person is Hao Lian kind then must showcase your best

What do you mean by hao lian kind ? and showcase best?
                              Can you elaborate? Perhaps with an example?

I always thought we should showcase best regardless.
                              Best means most meaningful and befitting not necessary most expensive.
                              Becos a watch with true character can more meaningful than a brand new $250k Patek.
                              Otherwise its just money you talking about isnt it?
                              Last edited by Trinidad; 08-12-13, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinidad View Post
                                What do you mean by hao lian kind ? and showcase best?
                                Can you elaborate? Perhaps with an example?

I always thought we should showcase best regardless.
                                Best means most meaningful and befitting not necessary most expensive.
                                Becos a watch with true character can more meaningful than a brand new $250k Patek.
                                Otherwise its just money you talking about isnt it?
                                Relax brother, brother relax!!!!
                                I very paiseh forgot to wear my underwear window shopping at orchard rd.
                                I lagi paiseh not wear my underwear but wear my DD full gold.
                                I crazy paiseh wear my DD full gold with no underwear but did not drop my 50c coin to red cross.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X