Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any stock brokers/ dealers/ remisiers here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any stock brokers/ dealers/ remisiers here?

Hi,

Looking for fellow watch enthusiasts working in the same line... Anyone out there?

Anybody have any views on the mkt?

It could be a trap...be careful...

Comment

you mean bear trap?

Comment

Yes... chances of hitting new lows is more than hitting last year level...

Originally posted by sportee View Post
        you mean bear trap?

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
          Yes... chances of hitting new lows is more than hitting last year level...
          Thats what many analyst are predicting. However, based on my experience, the mkt always catch you by surprise. If a lot of people is waiting for the index to hit a particular level, in this case, 1300 on the sti, the index will interestingly do the contrary...

My take is that there will be some form of correction coming up, as the run up, the bear rally is pretty strong with a number of gap up in the mkt. However, the index might hit a higher low and then rebound back above the 2000 level. That is strictly my views.

As for the US, it seems that the bear run is still intact on the charts. But one arguement is that the Dow Jones index components are no longer relevant and does not reflect the "true" mkt movement...

Guys, strictly my views ok... don anyhow act on it. By the way, if i am so accurate, i will not be sitting here typing liao... hahaha

Just to share some views

Comment

looking at the current economic situation, I don't think a month or two will flip everything around... I personally believe that one day the market can still be intervened by the govt, it will still be in a mess... I don't know...

Originally posted by sportee View Post
            Thats what many analyst are predicting. However, based on my experience, the mkt always catch you by surprise. If a lot of people is waiting for the index to hit a particular level, in this case, 1300 on the sti, the index will interestingly do the contrary...

My take is that there will be some form of correction coming up, as the run up, the bear rally is pretty strong with a number of gap up in the mkt. However, the index might hit a higher low and then rebound back above the 2000 level. That is strictly my views.

As for the US, it seems that the bear run is still intact on the charts. But one arguement is that the Dow Jones index components are no longer relevant and does not reflect the "true" mkt movement...

Guys, strictly my views ok... don anyhow act on it. By the way, if i am so accurate, i will not be sitting here typing liao... hahaha

Just to share some views

Comment

you're right... honestly nobody knows what lies ahead...

Comment

i can only hope and pray
                fallraen
                "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

anyone can advise if there is still fundamentals involved? this is because these days the market is moving due to government announce of this and that. economic situation still looks bleak in USA, europe, asia, etc......
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                    anyone can advise if there is still fundamentals involved? this is because these days the market is moving due to government announce of this and that. economic situation still looks bleak in USA, europe, asia, etc......
                    Government efforts are fundamentals.

why the mkt react positively is due to the fact that the fundamentals had improve. Why the mkt react when the economic conditons are still weak because the mkt is forward looking. Statistically, the mkt will react 6 months ahead of real economy. If you are seeing the mkt moving up now, it would mean that the real economy should improve in the second half of the year. The stock mkt is always forward looking. We don't buy the company for the "now" return, but future returns.

Comment

Based on today...it should be bottom already. Unless there is more bad news, I think this is the worse case scenario.
                      I own a Rolex !

Comment

Of course you can wait until economy recover then buy but that is too late already you will be picking the bones leftover. Pumping 1 trillon into bank sector will sure to have recovery effect.

My word is don't listen to analysts' rubbish.
                        Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
                        Rolex LV submariner
                        Rolex TT black submariner
                        Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
                        Rolex Non date submariner
                        Rolex Explorer2
                        More...

Comment

You're right! Pumping 1 trillon into bank sector will sure have recovery effect ON THE BANKING SECTOR but have you ever think where the 1 trillon come from and what are the effects of these 1 trillon used from somewhere? It has to take from somewhere... think about that, more bad news will surface soon... any govt involvement in the market is no good... the market will only heal when confident level is back...

Originally posted by teo View Post
                          Of course you can wait until economy recover then buy but that is too late already you will be picking the bones leftover. Pumping 1 trillon into bank sector will sure to have recovery effect.

My word is don't listen to analysts' rubbish.

Comment

Time will tell. Recovery is on the way.
                            Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
                            Rolex LV submariner
                            Rolex TT black submariner
                            Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
                            Rolex Non date submariner
                            Rolex Explorer2
                            More...

Comment

recover or not... seriuosly i dunno... but there are positive signs...

where the money come from? The state government, th US government has a habit of printing money everytime. The innocent party will be the US citizens themselves. Anyway, they have a habit of borrowing themselves out of trouble for the past 100 years.

Statistics wise, there is always a recovery, 100%... The world had never stop recovering from disasters, be it economic or natural or wars...

End of the day, always tell my friends, recovery or not, still got to live, and live happily.... cannot change anything out there, but we can change how we feel...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X