Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After reading thru all, I think I shd do some justice to Jason by sharing my positive experiences every single time I'm there.
    Been his customer for several months, didn't get any recommendation from anyone, just googled and check it out the first time I decided to try out JnS, greeted by a very sincere and accommodating Jason from my very first visit. Me and my friend got 2 straps from him, my friend wanted a particular strap but not the sewn in buckle that came with it, Jason change it to a screw in buckle and re-stitch the strap for my friend on the spot without additional cost. That left us a very positive experience not to mention the straps are of excellent workmanship.
    After then, JnS is my preferred strap maker whenever I need straps, got around 5 to 6 straps from them till now...

I guess even if its a mistake, who doesn't make 1, as long as responsibilites are not shunned then it can be worked out...
    i have also learnt that most experiences are very personal, i will read and take the feedbacks as reference and i will go personally to experience it for myself, whatever that doesn't work for somebody might just work for you.

Just to share by a very satisfied customer.
    Rolex GMTIIC
    BR01-97
    PAM 183
    PAM 372

Tudor Blackbay
    Helson SharkDiver Bronze

Comment

as I have mentioned before all experienced between any watch technician, strap maker is personal. I too have a brief experience with the strap maker which he may have forgotten many years back.

thread starter posted this thread to warn about product differentiation and initial discussion of partial refund that was rejected. but somehow some time later there was an offer.

with more members posting positive reviews on strap maker, is it because these members are encouraged by someone to post or posting cause it is genuine? if strap maker does have good customer service, most customers will continue to go to strap maker. a single not so positive feedback against genuine of many positive feedback will not make a difference.

different customers have different experiences so let's move on

thread is close
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X