Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
      'Grape' tea? What's this man? Wine?
      yup...

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
        yup...
        I see. I'm amateur and only drink red wine. Most of the time I go for Wolfblass.

What kind of grape tea do you drink?

Comment

I see. I'm amateur and only drink red wine. Most of the time I go for Wolfblass.

What kind of grape tea do you drink?
          dont really drink any leh... later kanna lic disqualified... i kanna 1 time b4 in 1993, susp in 1994, til 1996 thn get bck my lic, go thru all 3 tests. lucky never susp my bike lic, if not go thru 2b,2a,2 die lah

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
            when u want to lim lao hu pi jiu?
            Anytime bro. Where do you normally go? Maybe we shld organise a beer outing?

Comment

dont really drink any leh... later kanna lic disqualified... i kanna 1 time b4 in 1993, susp in 1994, til 1996 thn get bck my lic, go thru all 3 tests. lucky never susp my bike lic, if not go thru 2b,2a,2 die lah
              Alamak. what happened man? Why lic kena kantong?

I try not to drive when i drink. If I really have to drive, I'll leave the car at the car park and collect it the next day... quite dangerous to drink and drive...

Comment

see, my lic. i actually got my car lic b4 bike; but cos of susp, re take everything ( back to basic - just nice today TNP got an article back to basics on F1 ) ... hahaha so car lic show 1996 ...hee

must cover dates/ no, later sekali got policeman here check my ID ... hahaha

Comment

Anytime bro. Where do you normally go? Maybe we shld organise a beer outing?
                  That means darkie cannot join

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

KNN la all of u...this is chinese tea thread la...

ALL CAUGHT RED HANDED

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post

ALL CAUGHT RED HANDED
                      Alamak. Pet's fault again...

Comment

ALL CAUGHT RED HANDED
                        Alamak. Pet's fault again...
                        no me lah ... MP loh, start with Ang mo Teh ... hahahaha

me say ang mo teh drink leow, later kanna susp lic, lesson to all mah... chinese tea better ** K K , 3 leg darkie balla, if not say i OT again **

Comment

me say ang mo teh drink leow, later kanna susp lic, lesson to all mah... chinese tea better ** K K , 3 leg darkie balla, if not say i OT again **
                          So it's me hah...

Chinese tea? Hmmm... For Chinese tea, I've tried Pu Er, Long Jing, Xiang Pian, etc. Was at Hai Tien Lo with wife for dinner last night. Ordered Pu Er. But to me, all tea tastes almost the same leh... Maybe some experts here can shed some light to the differences in taste between them???

Comment

So it's me hah...

Chinese tea? Hmmm... For Chinese tea, I've tried Pu Er, Long Jing, Xiang Pian, etc. Was at Hai Tien Lo with wife for dinner last night. Ordered Pu Er. But to me, all tea tastes almost the same leh... Maybe some experts here can shed some light to the differences in taste between them???
                            lol....dun wry it's still PET's fault

err...taste will depend on the quality la and many other factors....I would say Pu er is more mild,Long Jing is alittle on a bitter side but i like...well depends on wad quality ur long jing is as i said.

I think to drink quality tea,try out those tea houses or buy ur own...those better than those at restaurants or hotels.

Comment

I think to drink quality tea,try out those tea houses or buy ur own...those better than those at restaurants or hotels.
                              I've heard that tea helps to boost the immunity system and is believed to prevent cancer. How true is this? Any idea?

Comment

I've heard that tea helps to boost the immunity system and is believed to prevent cancer. How true is this? Any idea?
                                How true it is...depends on many factors. It's just how u take care of yourself,it's the same as eating like crazy for 1 day and starving yourself for the rest of the week. Just dun go to the extremes and eat in moderation...lol now i sound like the HPB already

So depends on u la....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X