Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Mobile Phone ($ range btw $150 - $300)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triton View Post
    my advice is avoid N seris whenever possible
    thanks bros for the comment, but can elaborate a bit more on why "N" series so lousy

thanks in advance

Comment

Bro.. OT never mind.. I am okay. Maybe Triton / Darkie can change the subject title to TCSS - Mobile phone thread???

Can conclude my thread liaoo.. bought the Touch Enhanced.. Ordered online today from M1, delivered today at 930pm..

Great service... Somemore, I only paid $48 bucks.. kekekek

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
      - GMT II
      - GMT IIc TT
      - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
      - Master Eight Days (1608420)
      - U1
      - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Darkie... don't get me wrong lah.. If I've hurt your feelings, I apologise... Sayang my little cutey deflowered Darkie lah....

I am not saying you waste parent's money or bai jia zi or anything in that direction... I am pointing that you are very fortunate.. thats all... Hope you don't take it personally... I admit when I make my prev post, its meant to poke / disturb you... honestly.. I didn't come down to think that how my statement would have been misinterpreted / how sensitive you will be with such a statement / topic.

Would have replied to your thread earlier to show my sincerity but I just came back home, entertained some friends who pop by my place cos it CNY and just log on while I am seating on the toilet bowl..

Yes you are way younger than all of us here.. BUt I think the very fact you fit in here and not at HWZ is because you are talking to a more matured (mentally) group lah.. Not bcos u CMI or watsoever.. Think u are a cool kid.

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        Err..ok I dun want to talk about this topic again la...if u understand that's gd. If u dun it's ok.

This was a topic which really pissed me off and I stopped going to HWZ becoz of this. I dun wish the same thing to happen here.

Coz I love SG-ROC!

You guys have been really nice to me,I managed to fit in well because you people are understanding...that's what's making me come back here again and again.
        Last edited by jazz_samz; 16-02-08, 11:15 PM.

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
        - GMT IIc TT
        - U1
        - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
          Darkie... don't get me wrong lah.. If I've hurt your feelings, I apologise... Sayang my little cutey deflowered??? Darkie lah....

I am not saying you waste parent's money or bai jia zi or anything in that direction... I am pointing that you are very fortunate.. thats all... Hope you don't take it personally... I admit when I make my prev post, its meant to poke / disturb you... honestly.. I didn't come down to think that how my statement would have been misinterpreted / how sensitive you will be with such a statement / topic.

Would have replied to your thread earlier to show my sincerity but I just came back home, entertained some friends who pop by my place cos it CNY and just log on while I am seating on the toilet bowl..

Yes you are way younger than all of us here.. BUt I think the very fact you fit in here and not at HWZ is because you are talking to a more matured (mentally) group lah.. Not bcos u CMI or watsoever.. Think u are a cool kid.
          It's alright I understand 1. Anyway,I still love this forum!

Guess I didn't go to the wrong forum Thanks for understanding!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
            Somemore, I only paid $48 bucks.. kekekek
            bloody hell....make us jealous is it?
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by daveevan View Post
              thanks bros for the comment, but can elaborate a bit more on why "N" series so lousy

thanks in advance
              i wont say it is lousy. just that im not comfortable with its performance of o/s

you can see my comments in another thread
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

bloody hell....make us jealous is it?
                I think he purposely 1 lor ...

hahahaha...

Comment

no lah.. timing good mah...

Got $100 M1 voucher, $150 for trading in my Maxx V6 = $250.
                  Heng heng online promotion commence on Saturday @ $298 while Friday was $368. So only paid $48 loh..

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                  - GMT IIc TT
                  - U1
                  - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

i wont say it is lousy. just that im not comfortable with its performance of o/s

you can see my comments in another thread
                    thanks for the information bro , i heard a lot about it hang easily and there is these virus which will drain away the battery very fast.

think must really think twice on getting the N82.

Comment

• bro... Nt too sure the rumour of the virus exist... As far as i knw, mobile fone virus is really very rare... In fact, if u surf thru mobile fone forums, u will find if there are any virus, it wld target symbian or wm OS... At present, it seems like the precaution taken by installing AV, are all kiasuism... More than the reality of the existence of any virus...
                      If n82 drains alot of pwr, its more to the poor software and firmware implementatn than anything... They do no send h/w to their power dwn modes etc... Juz my thots... Use to deal with semiconductors and wked with wm mobile fone designers...

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                      - GMT IIc TT
                      - U1
                      - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

• Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                        bro... Nt too sure the rumour of the virus exist... As far as i knw, mobile fone virus is really very rare... In fact, if u surf thru mobile fone forums, u will find if there are any virus, it wld target symbian or wm OS... At present, it seems like the precaution taken by installing AV, are all kiasuism... More than the reality of the existence of any virus...
                        If n82 drains alot of pwr, its more to the poor software and firmware implementatn than anything... They do no send h/w to their power dwn modes etc... Juz my thots... Use to deal with semiconductors and wked with wm mobile fone designers...
                        mobile phone virus is rare if you compare them to computer virus of course. But dun wry,unless u anyhow download/accept files then u won't kena 1.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X