2008 SG-ROC Anniversary is HERE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by minusplus View Post
    So how guys? Come on... All talk and no action so far and we're less than 2mths away. Let's not let the enthusiasm die down

May I propose the following tasking? Hope you guys don't mind the 'arrows'. Otherwise this will never move...

I volunteer myself to both F&B and logistics = sai kang. Steady boh?

1. Treasurer - Triton
    2. F&B IC - MP
    3. Programming IC - pet
    4. Venue IC - Jazz Sam
    5. Publicity IC - Louis
    6. Logistics IC - MP
    Wah...glad to see you guys are contributing... but no job for darkie di di to do?

I shall just be "backstage crew" no particular job but help in everything that's needed..ok?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      Wah...glad to see you guys are contributing... but no job for darkie di di to do?

I shall just be "backstage crew" no particular job but help in everything that's needed..ok?
      Ok, revised.

1. Treasurer - Darkie
      2. F&B IC - MP (triton contribute in B part)
      3. Programming IC - pet
      4. Venue IC - Jazz Sam
      5. Publicity IC - Louis
      6. Logistics IC - MP
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
        Ok, revised.

1. Treasurer - Darkie
        3. Programming IC - pet
        4. Venue IC - Jazz Sam
        5. Publicity IC - Louis
        6. Logistics IC - MP
        why of all jobs this 1

I say I backstage crew 1....do all sai kangs...dun want to do only 1 job. And handling money...for louis better la

Comment

Ok, revised.

1. Treasurer - Darkie
          3. Programming IC - pet
          4. Venue IC - Jazz Sam
          5. Publicity IC - Louis
          6. Logistics IC - MP

i support this... btw.. i've checked.. chevrons is fully booked on 14 june..

We really need to finalise on the location ASAP... coz chalets (which is best since can cater and mingle ard more... IMO) are snapped up fast coz june 14 is sch holiday..
          Last edited by louisoh; 18-04-08, 09:54 AM.
          A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• Originally posted by louisoh View Post
            i support this... btw.. i've checked.. chevrons is fully booked on 14 june..
            Err..u still havent told me the locations?

Comment

is it worth the risk if kena caught?
              i do not carry over the limit, just one carton. no worries there. as for my uncle. actually its because he was given the other 5 and how to reject... so take risk and bring home to drink.

of course, i will not do such thing. not worth it.

my friend also buy smokes from sg and bring over to oz, and he buy 2 carton, and lie to officer that he only got one.

not that long ago, there was a group of taiwanese who would organise tours, and ask those who never buy duty free to buy and sell to their own group. so their group always got duty free products.
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• may i suggest the place to be more centralised since members live in various parts of sg.
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Ok, revised.

1. Treasurer - Darkie
                  3. Programming IC - pet
                  4. Venue IC - Jazz Sam
                  5. Publicity IC - Louis
                  6. Logistics IC - MP

Paiseh Darkie. Accidentally missed out just now. Looks GOOD now guys

Let's meet for a progress update 2 weeks down the road? Meanwhile, respective ICs can start to think through their tasks?

For Darkie, can start thinking how much to collect? Collect before or during or after?
                  For F&B, we'll source for cater lobang. Triton will source for alcohol
                  For Pet, he'll work out on the timings. What time to meet? Till what time? Do what? Lucky draw? Door gift?
                  For Sam, he'll search for good venue lobangs.
                  For Louis, we'll pump info to him once things are firmed, so that he can publicise it in this forum
                  For Logistics, I'll work closely with Pet to see if door gift and lucky draw is on and will source for them

The rest if want to help out, pls add in your names into the list?
                  Last edited by minusplus; 18-04-08, 02:32 PM.
                  Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Tay
                    hi dark....louis just said chevrons is booked. chevrons is located near IMM, along boon lay way. it is a club for saf WOSE, formally called saf nco club.
                    I know Chevrons but I thought he had a few locations...nvm

Originally posted by triton View Post
                    may i suggest the place to be more centralised since members live in various parts of sg.
                    Sounds gd...

Comment

Let's meet for a progress update 2 weeks down the road? Meanwhile, respective ICs can start to think through their tasks?

For Darkie, can start thinking how much to collect? Collect before or during or after?
                      For Pet, he'll work out on the timings. What time to meet? Till what time? Do what? Lucky draw? Door gift?
                      For Louis, we'll pump info to him once things are firmed, so that he can publicise it in this forum
                      For Logistics, I'll work closely with Pet to see if door gift and lucky draw is on and will source for them

I would prefer to collect before,so that people dun fly aeroplane. Err...then how much would depends on the location and the expenses

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                        I would prefer to collect before,so that people dun fly aeroplane. Err...then how much would depends on the location and the expenses
                        yes. i agree collect before. however, best is collect about 80%. but the problem is we yet to have

1) the location cost.
                        2) food cost.
                        3) alcohol (beer and wine) + soft drinks i sponsor.
                        Last edited by triton; 18-04-08, 07:31 PM.

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

Comment

wow... i thot i no chor kang 1... mai lah, boh eng leh... i jst spend whole afternoon jst now tih dad at hospital leh...

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
                            wow... i thot i no chor kang 1... mai lah, boh eng leh... i jst spend whole afternoon jst now tih dad at hospital leh...
                            Bro, no problem. I'm sure we can cover your tasks. Just help to mastermind the entire programming part. We'll be the hands and legs for you

Comment

yes. i agree collect before. however, best is collect about 80%. but the problem is we yet to have

1) the location cost.
                              2) food cost.
                              Can can...I think we have to work out this costs then my time to do work

Originally posted by pet View Post
                              Easy job larh...just fish lesser lor..
                              Last edited by triton; 18-04-08, 07:32 PM.

Comment

1) the location cost.
                                2) food cost.
                                For food, we can be quite flexible. More $, we cater more and better. Less $, we do with cheaper options

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X