Telling the time without a watch?

Donkey Time

http://sg.video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=220129

Comment

Darkie at work ..
        Turn on ur Speakers n Listen to wht he says

http://sg.video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=83736

Comment

Ah Lek was asked to make a sentence using 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10 . Not only did he do it 1 to 10, he did it again back to 1.

This was what he came up with...

1 day I go 2 climb up a 3 outside a house to peep. But the couple saw me, so I panic and 4 down. The man rush out and wanted to 5 with me. I run so fast until I fall 6 and throw up. So I go into 7 eleven and grab some 8 to throw at him. Then I took a 9 and try to stab him. 10 God he run away. So, I put the 9 back and pay for the 8 and left 7 eleven. Next day, I call my boss and say I am 6 . He said 5 , tomorrow also no need to come back 4 work. He also asks me to climb a 3 and jump down. I don't understand, I so nice 2 him but I don't know what he 1 .

Comment

Originally posted by ejaan View Post
            Ah Lek was asked to make a sentence using 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10 . Not only did he do it 1 to 10, he did it again back to 1.

1 day I go 2 climb up a 3 outside a house to peep. But the couple saw me, so I panic and 4 down. The man rush out and wanted to 5 with me. I run so fast until I fall 6 and throw up. So I go into 7 eleven and grab some 8 to throw at him. Then I took a 9 and try to stab him. 10 God he run away. So, I put the 9 back and pay for the 8 and left 7 eleven. Next day, I call my boss and say I am 6 . He said 5 , tomorrow also no need to come back 4 work. He also asks me to climb a 3 and jump down. I don't understand, I so nice 2 him but I don't know what he 1 .

A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

1 fine joke

Comment

Good creatively and originality .
                1675/16610/116234/78240
                Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
                Hublot BB ASF
                PAM 104J
                Sinn 903 H2
                Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
                U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
                If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

A woman gets on a bus with her baby.
                  The bus driver says: "That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen. Ugh!"

The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: "The driver just insulted me!"

The man says: "You go right up there and tell him off – go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you."

Comment

cheap oysters

http://www.eryptick.net/oz2001/oysters-011030.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                      A woman gets on a bus with her baby.
                      The bus driver says: "That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen. Ugh!"

The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: "The driver just insulted me!"

The man says: "You go right up there and tell him off – go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you."
                      This 1s damn funny...hahaha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                        This 1s damn funny...hahaha
                        cos u the lau gao kia what ... hahahahhaa

Comment

for those with no gf .... especially darkie .... this is the must buy bed sheet ... hahahha

Comment

This 1 c liao no use... tink u can giv better idea than tat ba pet....

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                              This 1 c liao no use... tink u can giv better idea than tat ba pet....
                              haha ... this 1, every night bedsheet wet ... hahaa

Comment

Dun listen to him la pet...... u ish ah sia kia.... sure can get girls 1...

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X