X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Originally posted by longhorn View Post
    Wrong!!! Actually the 005 and the 111 are very similar watches. So if u add up their votes, the total beats the Sub ND!! Hahahaha...
    Yeah, right !

Originally posted by Hermes View Post
    Hi Bro

Actually i have the same dilemma as you....dont know which watch to get

Originally posted by commoner View Post
    get the Rolex ND la, can use for work, dive, clubbing, hiking, all purpose,,,,,,, a very versatile watch and recognisable watch,,,,,,,, wear Pam, maybe in some country, se mo shi Panerai?
    Point taken..

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
    Get the Pam 005 lar...swee swee....different piece from rolex mah....hahahaha.....and the logo rocks too!!!!
    Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
    i think pam 05 is the best looking among the basic pam models. with second hand, a logo, 44mm, with a not too busy dial and best of all, not too expensive
    Agreed but "not too expensive"? Maybe we have different opinions on "expensive". Let's see.......... Is $6.8k for a brand new, overseas set expensive? How about $5.5k for a pre-own 'K' series set, expensive?

Leave a comment:

• kenkelvin
    replied
    i think pam 05 is the best looking among the basic pam models. with second hand, a logo, 44mm, with a not too busy dial and best of all, not too expensive

Leave a comment:

• commoner
    replied
    get the Rolex ND la, can use for work, dive, clubbing, hiking, all purpose,,,,,,, a very versatile watch and recognisable watch,,,,,,,, wear Pam, maybe in some country, se mo shi Panerai?

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    Get the Pam 005 lar...swee swee....different piece from rolex mah....hahahaha.....and the logo rocks too!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Hermes
    replied
    Hi Bro

Actually i have the same dilemma as you....dont know which watch to get

Leave a comment:

• longhorn
    replied
    Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    It seems like the Sub ND is the favourite.
    Wrong!!! Actually the 005 and the 111 are very similar watches. So if u add up their votes, the total beats the Sub ND!! Hahahaha...

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    5 pages liao.

made your choice?
    Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
    see?come after u liao bro ocean.hahaha...lol.faster make the choice and buy the watch and post pics here la before u got hammered
    It seems like the Sub ND is the favourite. It's really killing me. Then I may eventually end up with a ROLEX watch.. Once I get it (hopefully soon), I'll post pics.

Tx and do feel free to continue sharing.

Leave a comment:

• CFC
    replied
    5 pages liao.

made your choice?
    see?come after u liao bro ocean.hahaha...lol.faster make the choice and buy the watch and post pics here la before u got hammered

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    5 pages liao.

made your choice?

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    I know I was once targeted by the forum but I am a forgiving person . Pl don't guard me again . Kidding la.. . There are still good people here, I believe .

Leave a comment:

• longhorn
    replied
    Like that I don't know liao..
    The tick just means you subscribed to this thread. You can try to unsubscribed and the tick should disappear. If not, then you are REALLY been monitored..!!! HAHAHA...

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Like that I don't know liao..

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied

bo leh

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Orange box with 'tick'

Got. Go to 'Kopitalk' then see my thread. Under "Rating", got a square, orange box with a tick.
    bo leh.
    I take photo tmr download show you.

Leave a comment:

• Watcha
    replied
    u got sub, so can consider pam 111.

then soon it will be "i don't need another strap. Ooo but i don't have a brown croc. this will be the last strap i need..."

or else explorer II then, more variety.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X