No announcement yet.

Experience @ RSC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

usually one only posts about negative experience. how many will post good experiences? recently i went to RSC to purchase watch parts and before RSC can replaced those parts, the watch has to be handled to ensure that it is authentic. several hours later, my watch was returned to me without any new scratches or dings/dents.

i have send rolex watch to both RSC and 3rd party technician to service. so far i received my watches back without any issues. i may not have any issues on watch servicing with RSC and 3rd party watch technician. this does not mean that if you send your watch to RSC and the 3rd party watch technician that i use, you will not encounter any issues. i have in the past recommended members and friends to some of the 3rd party watch technicians and different people have different experiences with the watch technicians.

2 things to note

1) trust in RSC and/or 3rd party watch technician
    2) the risks are the same for using both 3rd party and RSC

Originally posted by ryanwong11 View Post
    Hi Guys,

I'm new here, and have been reading about some posts on "not so good reviews" about our local RSC around 2010-2013: like watches being butchered, returned with scratches on the lugs etc. Has anybody recently sent in their rolex for service? Has the service improved since then? As my subC is due for service soon; I'm thinking whether to send it to RSC or 3rd party.

Thanks alot in advance
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
      usually one only posts about negative experience. how many will post good experiences? recently i went to RSC to purchase watch parts and before RSC can replaced those parts, the watch has to be handled to ensure that it is authentic. several hours later, my watch was returned to me without any new scratches or dings/dents.

i have send rolex watch to both RSC and 3rd party technician to service. so far i received my watches back without any issues. i may not have any issues on watch servicing with RSC and 3rd party watch technician. this does not mean that if you send your watch to RSC and the 3rd party watch technician that i use, you will not encounter any issues. i have in the past recommended members and friends to some of the 3rd party watch technicians and different people have different experiences with the watch technicians.

2 things to note

1) trust in RSC and/or 3rd party watch technician
      2) the risks are the same for using both 3rd party and RSC
      Thanks Triton, I guess it eventually comes down to luck considering the no of pieces they receive everyday. I guess I'll just have to trust in them and keep my fingers crossed

Comment

Don't they do a check before sending in for service? Like car sending in to AD for servicing they mark dwn any body defects and let u sign off before the job starts.

Comment

I went there for authentication n they showed me the serial number...service still not bad but no water la

Comment

Comment

Been attended as good service from RSC

I sent my Rolex to RSC at tong building for service in d morning(10.xxam).
              Been attended by A good greeting & good smile lady,talk nicely & gently about my watch condition & marked all d detail of watch in receipt.I was felt good with RSC service.thanks
              Do take note: If your watch are terrible dirty before send in for service,probably u need clean it 1st.Hahaha.hope u know what I meant...hahaha
              ( i saw they use 2 finger to hold another sender watch)
              Owned
              Seiko The Great Blue Chrono
              Rolex DateJust
              Rolex 116710LN G,AN
              Rolex 16710BLRO
              Rolex 116710 BLNR
              Rolex 14060
              Rolex 14060m
              Rolex 16610LN
              Rolex 116610LV
              Rolex 16610LV
              Rolex DSSD 116660