Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated 3rd SGROC Anniversary Get-together....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• johnfish
    replied
    Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
    Hahahaha...me 'eye power' now..so can surf on mobile...hehehehe....u r kind lar...me have no issues with Mr Johnfish...me Lover not Fighter ....World peace...i more interested to know what exactly i have sae that seem to riled him or rub him off the wrong way....
    Woow !! Tis legend will be so proud his peace message is widely promote in the whole universe" ~~~Kopi On ~~~
    Now I figure out what illusion84 mean Liao.
    Illusion >> Magic . See who can turn fire into
    water.

Good nite guys

Leave a comment:

• itsc
    replied
    no worries...me peace loving guy here...kopi anytime after 6pm...
    Have dealed with you twice bro, if i can recall 17-09-09 night near your hse..... know you are another passionate fews who love this forum and watches just like bro Johnfish .
    Count me in if gonna have Kopi or teh or susu

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    Me straight shooter...not really well versed in beating ard the bush...

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    Bro Watcha ...me not fighter or wana to look for trouble type...i simply just a guy that love watches that have no much interest in the wis world...hahahaha....kopi at east area lar...hahaha....me anything de....

Leave a comment:

• CFC
    replied
    Originally posted by johnfish View Post
    Feilong bro, when I say [His was trigger by me]~ mean ~[ I trigger him] not the other way !! Cheer up"
    haha aiyo,this is what happened when england too powderful liao.haha next time use singlish,more common understanding.

till then we will look forward for the next big GTG.Mods,time to get down to work. good night all.

Leave a comment:

• Watcha
    replied
    anywhere?

peace. no repeat of FT saga. click until tired.

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    Hahahaha...me 'eye power' now..so can surf on mobile...hehehehe....u r kind lar...me have no issues with Mr Johnfish...me Lover not Fighter ....World peace...i more interested to know what exactly i have sae that seem to riled him or rub him off the wrong way....

Leave a comment:

• johnfish
    replied
    i dunno which of my words trigger off Mr Johnfish leh...i can meet in person to discuss any differences de...no worries..me ain't a keyboard warrior type...those bros in here that meet me before will know...
    Feilong bro, when I say [His was trigger by me]~ mean ~[ I trigger him] not the other way !! Cheer up"

Leave a comment:

• CFC
    replied
    swee la bro,u're the man.hehe.will let u know asap once i firm up with bro johnfish.cheers and slack hard not work hard.haha

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CFC
    replied
    Huh?Wad is wrong with my comment of this is a peaceful place? In fact almost all the mods have my hp number too....i am free to meet up after 6pm daily if you wana to settle any differences...
    No worry... Fei shu shu also kena menstruation lah"Kekeke. Yeah lor !! His was trigger by me " but mine hor is by U !! Next time dun fool uncle here wait long long 3 days 3 nite tour to nowhere !! I dislike joyride.. Cos motion sickness not fun at all leh"
    hey,will arrange and pm both of my good bros which i've the honour to make in this forum to a TCSS kopi session next week.Drinks on the house.Hehe.Thanks both for giving xiao di mian zi & opportunity to clear the air.Let's make this place a more unite community only for us ourselves to poison each other with watches,watches and watches. Will love to see u all soon.Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    i dunno which of my words trigger off Mr Johnfish leh...i can meet in person to discuss any differences de...no worries..me ain't a keyboard warrior type...those bros in here that meet me before will know...

Leave a comment:

• Watcha
    replied
    No worry... Fei shu shu also kena menstruation lah"Kekeke. Yeah lor !! His was trigger by me " but mine hor is by U !! Next time dun fool uncle here wait long long 3 days 3 nite tour to nowhere !! I dislike joyride.. Cos motion sickness not fun at all leh"
    you get motion sickness

Leave a comment:

• johnfish
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    I am sure bro johnfish means no harm...some of you know him too...wonderful guy!

Fei shu shu! Chill lah

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    I am sure bro johnfish means no harm...some of you know him too...wonderful guy!

Fei shu shu! Chill lah

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X