Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated 3rd SGROC Anniversary Get-together....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkangel
    replied
    Eh eh eh guys...paiseh...I have been busy everyday... no time to even look through all of SGROC's new posts.

Everyday I go back...I see 10 pages of new posts...at most i will hav time to flip through a few posts and go sleep.

Bo pian...in office whole day no internet...and especially this week I have been busy. Sorry for the delays...I rushed out the pics late at night though I was sleepy but just for you guys I tahan abit longer...got the pics up and there it is!

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    Huh?Wad is wrong with my comment of this is a peaceful place? In fact almost all the mods have my hp number too....i am free to meet up after 6pm daily if you wana to settle any differences...

Leave a comment:

• itsc
    replied
    Originally posted by johnfish View Post
    On the last mini gtg I attended ... I took some pic. , email to darkangel to upload wif no delay. Since he is the official to host the event.He must ensure tis great moment to be share in the shortest time... There are some hardcore member who can't be present
    can have a second best coverage .The official /Host has all right on how & what it should post!
    Let's not jump into conclusion that bro Johnfish is kicking a fuss, he is one real watch connoisseur, watch lover, who is very passionate abt almost everything and anything regard this forum and he is just hoping the photos to be uploaded asap so all others by the thousands who can't attend can view the photos to appreciate SG-ROC gathering.
    Bro Johnfish

Leave a comment:

• johnfish
    replied
    Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
    bro feilong is a very nice and friendly chap just like u bro johnfish.peace peace.we all share the same passion for watches.there's always chance to see each other at next GTG.by then i will introduce both of u to each other ok?meantime just enjoy ourself hanging around in this friendly forum.

Make peace and love not war.
    Bro No war lah" just wish to ponit the right way of holding chopstick !! LOL !! Darkangel , pls call or PM me.Bcos PM never work on my side mah" Peace Peace Peace

Leave a comment:

• CFC
    replied
    Peaceful ? Yes "
    Bombardments ? No mod. is making any comment so far"
    Flaming ? Who ?
    Btw, I never get a chance to meet u yet... Best is we leave discussion in the future meetup. The 2 mod. has my contact no. if they wish to discuss it off-line which I think best. Afterall, they were all friendly chaps to hang out wif.
    bro feilong is a very nice and friendly chap just like u bro johnfish.peace peace.we all share the same passion for watches.there's always chance to see each other at next GTG.by then i will introduce both of u to each other ok?meantime just enjoy ourself hanging around in this friendly forum.

Make peace and love not war.

Leave a comment:

• johnfish
    replied
    Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
    Bro Johnfish....here very peaceful de...no bombardments or flaming de....
    Peaceful ? Yes "
    Bombardments ? No mod. is making any comment so far"
    Flaming ? Who ?
    Btw, I never get a chance to meet u yet... Best is we leave discussion in the future meetup. The 2 mod. has my contact no. if they wish to discuss it off-line which I think best. Afterall, they were all friendly chaps to hang out wif.

Leave a comment:

• CFC
    replied
    Originally posted by patricia View Post
    The GTG looks fun and nice.I should have went.Regret.......
    there's always next time sis.next time dun wear so thick watch leh,make us guy envy and jealous with the way u carried the watch when we see u for the mini gtg held by triton.

Leave a comment:

• patricia
    replied
    The GTG looks fun and nice.I should have went.Regret.......

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    Bro Johnfish....here very peaceful de...no bombardments or flaming de....

Leave a comment:

• johnfish
    replied
    I had met many bros included 3 moderator on the mini gtg. I made tis comment of how a post can be done to lift a gtg standard widely found in most forum. I can accept welcome any bombard by members/friends whom I met there"

Leave a comment:

• psee
    replied
    Originally posted by sportee View Post
    You guys must have had fun?

Was thinking of joining until my daughter turned up on the 22nd of June and the weekend for me was spent at home, changing diapers and feeding milk to my newborn...

Will definitely join the the next outing...
    Congrats bro! My girl is turning 1-year old this month and looking back, I must admit that the change in lifestyle had been pretty drastic but it's all worth it

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied

Was thinking of joining until my daughter turned up on the 22nd of June and the weekend for me was spent at home, changing diapers and feeding milk to my newborn...

BIG congratz.. ! Happy fatherhood..

Leave a comment:

• sportee
    replied
    Originally posted by dennistwc View Post
    tat the reason I didn’t attend for any gtg for the past 2 years…spent most of my weekend with my child.. Btw, Congrats man….do u enjoy the chores??
    I only enjoy it when i sit down and look at my baby... during the chores: !@#$%^&*()

Leave a comment:

• dennistwc
    replied

tat the reason I didn’t attend for any gtg for the past 2 years…spent most of my weekend with my child.. Btw, Congrats man….do u enjoy the chores??

Leave a comment:

• dennistwc
    replied
    No worry... I sure won't allow tis beast come close to my daughter. I also will alert all Grannies , aunties to beware & alway armed. Kill wif no mercy for self defend lor !!!
    you can rest assured i dnt eat "young/green" grass as i am not a "old cow" btw grannie and aunties is not my liking…I want OaaLoo (speak in Cantonese)

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X