Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Credit Cards Related (Promotions, Rebates, Etc.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    get debit card lah........... i have not bad, my a/c under A$100 , so nothing even if lose it

I also apply for UOB visa debit, act like CC, but using savings, still havent receive yet.

But hor, if you are very rich, the CC is useless, since your cash reserves already exceed what the bank can give in credit
    I wanted to apply the UOB debit card...the NOW plat card. Even a 16 YO can get plat card already..hahah

Well,apparently I am not allowed to get a debit card. Not allowed. Even the POSB bank card also cannot touch 1. To prevent overspending ? sianz

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

IIRC i think its 18yo then can get. If that is the case, you may have to wait abit. But in all honesty, SG bank teller withdrawls are unlimited (ie. bank account limits of course).

Whats to stop you from withdrawl S$100K cash and spending at boutique shops

In Oz I can only withdrawl max of A$1000/day, some banks are only A$800/day. But you must give 3days notice if you want to exceed the bank limit.
      Whereas SG bank can withdrawl without having to give notice.
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        I wanted to apply the UOB debit card...the NOW plat card. Even a 16 YO can get plat card already..hahah

Well,apparently I am not allowed to get a debit card. Not allowed. Even the POSB bank card also cannot touch 1. To prevent overspending ? sianz
        Its a very stupid card in my honest opinion. With the ezlink function in it, you can't put it in your wallet together with your ezlink card even if you din activate the ezlink in the debit card. A real pain in the a$$.

Then again, another excuse to buy a nice cardholder just for the ezlink card.

Comment

plat card now is useless ...no more prestige any more..nowaday all new cards are plat....even debit card....
          Tag Heuer 2000 Professional Chronograph
          Tag Heuer Formula 1
          Rolex Datejust Oyster Perpetual 16234
          Rolex Datejust Oyster Perpetual 116234
          Rolex GMT II 16710
          Sinn U1 SDR

Comment

IIRC i think its 18yo then can get. If that is the case, you may have to wait abit. But in all honesty, SG bank teller withdrawls are unlimited (ie. bank account limits of course).

In Oz I can only withdrawl max of A$1000/day, some banks are only A$800/day. But you must give 3days notice if you want to exceed the bank limit.
            SG banks ATM do have withdrawal limit per days, over the counter whatever amount u have in ur account.
            Tag Heuer Formula 1
            Rolex GMT II 16710
            Sinn U1 SDR

Comment

of course ATM will have limit, otherwise some rich punk come along, withdrawl 50K from the machine, the whole day, no one else can use

in Oz even counter withdrawl got limit
              Blue 6694
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Originally posted by evets View Post
                plat card now is useless ...no more prestige any more..nowaday all new cards are plat....even debit card....
                Yeah lor

Originally posted by icecream View Post
                Its a very stupid card in my honest opinion. With the ezlink function in it, you can't put it in your wallet together with your ezlink card even if you din activate the ezlink in the debit card. A real pain in the a$$.

Then again, another excuse to buy a nice cardholder just for the ezlink card.
                Hahaha...true...it's very troublesome sometimes.

Nope 16 can get debit. Credit is 18. But aiyah limit so little? what's there to buy. I mean for normal day usage...makan still ok...but me go shopping $500 limit is not enough sia.

So would prefer cash in my hand...no limit

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  (...)Nope 16 can get debit. Credit is 18. But aiyah limit so little? what's there to buy. I mean for normal day usage...makan still ok...but me go shopping $500 limit is not enough sia.

So would prefer cash in my hand...no limit
                  makan use cash lah... unless you going to those places like high class eateries.
                  Blue 6694
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

makan use cash lah... unless you going to those places like high class eateries.
                    Yeah high class use card better...coz usually card got discount

Comment

oh I see. but usually tied to a single provider. ie. makan A must use CC-B or else no discount rt?
                      Blue 6694
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

oh I see. but usually tied to a single provider. ie. makan A must use CC-B or else no discount rt?
                        Usually like this particular restaurant partner with like UOB...then as long as UOB CC...got 10% off total bill like that

Comment

The UOB NOW card is useless as there's no NETS function either.
                          "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
                            The UOB NOW card is useless as there's no NETS function either.
                            It is to tak bus 1...hahaha

Comment

the UOB NOW is lousy..cause got yearly subscription fee...
                              Tag Heuer Formula 1
                              Rolex GMT II 16710
                              Sinn U1 SDR

Comment

not to mention how ugly it looks
                                going to miss my mini debit

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse