No announcement yet.

Backing Out of Deals, is it wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once a buyer asked me to travel from one end of Singapore to the other end to view the watch.
    I am ok with it.
    But after viewing, he told me he is looking for older series watch due to money issue.
    I was like wtf, thread stated clearly V series and price and he just wanted to try on the watch on his wraist to see if it looks nice on him.
    Wasted a few hours on this type of inconsiderate people.
    Have not met a buyer that sends to verify and back off from deal though, but who knows, never say never.

Comment

Generally I think it's ok to back out like DA sad reasonable time frame .. But , nowadays met a lot buyer who are too free and have lots of free time.. They like to play u out.

Confirm a deal and meeting point n time , then
      1) No money to buy / cannot raise money / give deposit and delay few weeks / etc financial issue
      2) Decide to buy other model / find that the intended watch not to his liking / a lot more funny excuses on the watch is not his favour anymore
      3) he is in meeting from 8am until 10pm / not free to gone out / jam and can't reach etc
      4) change meeting place few times and lastly cannot call on phone anymore ( off phone )

Many more lame excuses I encounter.. Well , I think of it .. Many times the excuses doesn't make sense but of course sometimes it's inevitable If buyer can't make in time call back to re arrange etc

Just some personal experiences want to share on buyer backing out .. More to share if have topic like buyer agreed on price and press u more when meet up , Other ppl selling cheaper , buyer curse u when u sold a good deal watch to another in the midst of discussion when deal not confirm Wah lau .. Etc

Hehe ..

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex116613
        How about the person backing out of a deal and still than starts a thread to tell others to back off a verbal or written deal is normal.
        Promoting wrong values to others.
        Well, he can say whatever he wants it's his mouth anyway. Just know that you are not as bad as it's portrayed, people will know.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

If its for a valid reason, by all means. Wiser than going ahead and regretting later on.

Comment

I agree with the above. Sometime too much emotion with all of this and seller's feel as they are getting burned. I think you did the best you could here and the seller has sour grapes.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X