Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London London London...

Hey bros!

I will be in London in late sept...from 21st onwards, any place which I must not miss in terms of POI or shopping? I would be doing more of shopping...I am going F&E.

Won't be travelling outta London to Paris this time just within UK. My friends was suggesting a day trip to Stonehenge and shopping at OXford st,solane st,bond st etc..

Maybe if any of you guys are going there during that period or working there..we can meet up and go around hehe..

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

will pass you my shopping list.

will not move. but will delete can?
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Wow ! Enjoy yourself bro....be carefully don't get rape !
      *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Have a great one. I'd give Stonehenge a miss personally, and the same for Oxford St, which is a bit "High St" these days. Somewhat better is Regent Street and even better still is to spend most of your time on Bond/Old Bond, Sloane, Jermyn, Savile and St James.

Comment

celsius-x-vi-ii

Why not see the new showroom "celsius-x-vi-ii" have in Harrods? I understand it's quite outstanding and unique. A tourbillion phone watch is on show!

Comment

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
            Wow ! Enjoy yourself bro....be carefully don't get rape !
            Wah seh uncle! Thanks huh! I must get a butt guard

Originally posted by wees View Post
            Have a great one. I'd give Stonehenge a miss personally, and the same for Oxford St, which is a bit "High St" these days. Somewhat better is Regent Street and even better still is to spend most of your time on Bond/Old Bond, Sloane, Jermyn, Savile and St James.
            Will take note of that...hehe thanks

Originally posted by kenlinliu1419 View Post
            Why not see the new showroom "celsius-x-vi-ii" have in Harrods? I understand it's quite outstanding and unique. A tourbillion phone watch is on show!
            Sounds gd...will take some pics for you guys if i manage to have a look at it

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              Wah seh uncle! Thanks huh! I must get a butt guard
              may hurt more if they got pissed. use butter instead.

enjoy your london! shop till you drop, or broke. whichever comes first.
              Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                may hurt more if they got pissed. use butter instead.

enjoy your london! shop till you drop, or broke. whichever comes first.
                If u can't beat them..join them eh?

Thanks hehehe...I think i probably will go broke first

Comment

Can help to tompang some stuff anot?
                  'Faber est suae quisque fortunae'

Comment

Originally posted by bigfatpig View Post
                    Can help to tompang some stuff anot?
                    Not taking orders at the moment...hehe

Comment

Actually Heathrow duty free is a great place to shop. You don't have to worry about the 6% admin charge most shops levy on VAT claims and best of all, no need to queue up to claim you VAT back. Downside is that stocks may be limited. There's Hermes, Chanel, Gucci, Paul Smith, Todds and i believe Watches of Switzerland in Terminal 3. For the Hermes H belt, just grab the buckle design that you like and don't worry if you can't get the belt in your size. It can be changed anywhere in the world (unworn of course). If you want factory outlet shopping, you can take a train up to Bicester Village. Oh and don't forget the yum Lobster noodles at Mandarin kitchen. Enjoy!

Comment

not even for me?
                        I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                        A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                        Audemars Piguet ROO
                        Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                        De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                        Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                        Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                        Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                        IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                        Panerai 270
                        Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                        Rolex 116610LV
                        Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                          not even for me?
                          Hehehe..I said not at the moment...

Will be taking orders maybe next week when I settle some stuff first.

Originally posted by 75s View Post
                          Actually Heathrow duty free is a great place to shop. You don't have to worry about the 6% admin charge most shops levy on VAT claims and best of all, no need to queue up to claim you VAT back. Downside is that stocks may be limited. There's Hermes, Chanel, Gucci, Paul Smith, Todds and i believe Watches of Switzerland in Terminal 3. For the Hermes H belt, just grab the buckle design that you like and don't worry if you can't get the belt in your size. It can be changed anywhere in the world (unworn of course). If you want factory outlet shopping, you can take a train up to Bicester Village. Oh and don't forget the yum Lobster noodles at Mandarin kitchen. Enjoy!
                          Ahhh I see...true true..if I m gonna get the standard stuff might as well get from there.

Will be heading to Bicester...not to be missed hehe...I heard alot of china people there

Where's mandarin kitchen? lobster noodles sounds gd man!

Comment

Ha, Bicester is great and you should definitely have a look. Funny thing though, I've gone shopping there at least half a dozen times now and I've never bought anything (except for food at the Pret!). Yet I keep going back... The Fat Duck is not too far away as well...

Comment

Hehehe..I said not at the moment...

Will be taking orders maybe next week when I settle some stuff first.

Ahhh I see...true true..if I m gonna get the standard stuff might as well get from there.

Will be heading to Bicester...not to be missed hehe...I heard alot of china people there

Where's mandarin kitchen? lobster noodles sounds gd man!
                              Aiyoh - Mandarin Kitchen is at Bayswater opp Royal China. Their lobster noodles are v good as is their Roast Duck. And pretty reasonable too. Royal China's dimsum is v popular so go early. For angmo food, try the salt beef sandwiches at Selfridges on Oxford Street. If you really wanna splurge ( a little) park yourself at the Iberico Ham counter at Harrods food hall and order a nice bottle of champagne to go with their fantastic selection of ham. Shiok!!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X