Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion : BNIB Rolex, any model of your choice !! 25% Discount.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first of all, thanks bro KuchingKu and darkangel for kind understanding.

Like i said, i wash my hands off this case. any keen buyers pls call my friend Ray 98726232 to deal, i mentioned a lot of times, no upfront cash is needed. call him, state your model, he will reconfirm with you at KL, price is fine, he go ahead and buy. This is a win win suitation for both parties. He got a budget of 10k so he dun mind losing the 10% as he got other watches already.

Last but not least, i told my friend this incident. he said you are making things very difficult for us. no offence here but i am just conveying his msg, we are all wearing high tier watch, why force the 25% since we are new and we made a mistake ? Do i did to keepwriting essay to explain a mere 'miscommunication' ? i apologise countless times which i think most bros here will understand. and also i think quite a few will not mind the 10% + the singapore discount too. he also asked for you to call him 12pm if there is anything you are not happy or rather he will call you if u can pm me your contact as i cant seems to get your number online, rather then me reply here and there. His number is on top, please do the needful. He hopefully expects your call.

We will still honour the 10% discount on top on whatever discount we can get (in singapore) for your next dream watch. Be it 10% + 15%, 10% + 10% and so fourth. Thanks bros.

Triton, kindly revert to me via pm. Hopefully this is the end of story and the thread will be lock. If you need me to reopen a new sales thread stating EVERYTHING clearly, please do let me know. Hope this is a clear end to everything. Thanks to everyone for understanding.

Comment

Thread shall stops here, will open a new sales thread. Sorry for miscommunication.

Comment

the issue im raising is because of your mis-communication that has resulted in many ambiguities even after you clarified and failed to address. because of this fantastic offer i believe most if not all want a FULL TRANSPARENCY by allowing members to post in your sales threads to see if it is a first come first serve basis. you have insisted on contacting via phone call which will result in many members not knowing on what criteria(s) you set.

besides, you dont have a PHYSICAL watch to sell which many people wondering if it is a TRUE deal. there are past cases where some new members post and item for sale and the thread starter disappeared.

i did not force that 25%, you keep apologising, however, was the issue resolved? you only said it is a mis-communication and gave example. you did not say that the 25% is a error. also you say your friend will absorb the loss for the sale of the watch. so am i wrong to insist that you honour the 25% discount.

we know that there is no cash upfront, so even if you dont deliver, there is no fraud. last but not least, i suggest you post in lobang section instead of sales section to prevent more misunderstanding. at least some of the issues you and/or friend needs to address.

1) how many watch(es)?
        2) how much discount? (eg. if i can get 10% discount for sports model while some others can get 5%, then your condition of 10% above will be vague)
        3) when is the expected delivery date - since there is no physical watch
        4) how you going to ensure transparency?

im not here to make you write essay, but since you wrote long posts, it opens out more uncertainties.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X