Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• danielove
    replied
    Personally I prefer a pre owned better than a brand new.

Leave a comment:

• daijoobu
    replied
    Brand new or pre-owned?

If pre-owned (anything) give me a great saving then I am ok. Else of is only a few hundreds in saving, I will buy a new one.

Leave a comment:

• kingsky
    replied
    Originally posted by dermarco View Post
    Any recommended place to get a sub?
    Check the sales thread here?
    If you wanna get it from a store, there are many reputable ones in Singapore.

Here are some of them:
    Chuan watches
    JW Horological
    HJ watch
    Koh Watches Enterprises

Hope this helps.

Leave a comment:

• dermarco
    replied
    Any recommended place to get a sub?

Leave a comment:

• DemonSG
    replied
    Pre owned. More value

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Originally posted by johnnytanki View Post
    If going with pre owned and with RSC not providing verification service. Which other recommended place can we visit for verification? Thx
    There's plenty of info here where you can seek this service - Top Hour (lucky plaza), JW Watch (int'l plaza), Chuan Watch (not sure but they may be able to help), etc.

Leave a comment:

• johnnytanki
    replied
    If going with pre owned and with RSC not providing verification service. Which other recommended place can we visit for verification? Thx

Leave a comment:

• Kopitar11
    replied
    Brand new if it celebrates an occasion or a memory, otherwise pre-owned.

Leave a comment:

• Wafflesbagels1982
    replied
    Originally posted by Koala10 View Post
    pawnshop pay bad price for this really wonderful watch. But I paiseh to sell it back to my AD cos I have exchange the watch 3 times (fm ladies size to mid size to men size) within a month before I finally bought this watch. My point is not all preowned watches are bad luck or beaten up. Some are fantastic and money worth.
    bro mind sharing how much u bought the watch then how much u sell to money max?

Leave a comment:

• Kelvin7808
    replied
    For me i think about the resale value more so i have no problems wearing 2nd hand.

Leave a comment:

• Koala10
    replied
    pawnshop pay bad price for this really wonderful watch. But I paiseh to sell it back to my AD cos I have exchange the watch 3 times (fm ladies size to mid size to men size) within a month before I finally bought this watch. My point is not all preowned watches are bad luck or beaten up. Some are fantastic and money worth.

Leave a comment:

• Koala10
    replied
    by the way the watch that I sold to Moneymax was in perfect condition as I took really good care of it. I do miss it at times, but I want another design and have found it here in this forum, need $ instantly that's why sold to pawnshop so that I could have my grail the next day.

Leave a comment:

• Koala10
    replied
    preowned all the way cos I am not rich enough to buy new. I did sell my rolex to pawn shop before cos I want to quickly change to another rolex as the design do not suit me and am lazy to toggle with formers for pricing, timing and meeting location. Therefore I have no qualms buying from pawnshop too especially moneymax cos they really have watch experts scritinising your watches for authenticity and conditions.

Leave a comment:

• yogi-r
    replied
    No harm in buying used watch if authentic and good condition

Leave a comment:

• pickled
    replied
    as long as verification is possible then the discount against a new one may be worth it.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X