Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre owned man..

Comment

• It depend if you intend to wear it for awhile. Like 5 years. If not just go for pre-owned. If you get a Pre-owned, please go verify it at RSC

Comment

• As Long as condition is mint n the price is right,why not a used watch😊

Comment

• I try to buy watches which I really like alot and will wear for a long time so I prefer new.

Comment

• Brand new or pre-owned?

In most cases a pre-owned watch offer value for money. Different watches have different depreciation costs and what I notice is that Rolex and Omega watches have the least depreciation costs. What do you guys think?

Comment

• If buying brand new Rolex from grey dealer (but no feedback score and dunno if its reputable), is it safe? I am intending to go verify at RSC

Comment

• pre owned if condition is good

Comment

• for the piece of mind get it verified at rsc for sure!

Comment

• When i was a Rolex newbie in the late 90s until 2010, i bought 4 brand new Rolexes.

Since the mid 2000s Rolex came up with quite a handful of newer designs.
                    I grew attached to the older more classic designs and between 2010 to 2015, i bought about 20 preowned Rolexes versus only one brand new full solid gold GMT2

the Rolexes i like today are all discontinued. So i cant buy brand new anymore.
                    Maybe its a blessing in disguise.

Comment

• For popular models, pre-owned Rolex might be more expensive than the brand new ones from Europe, especially Italy. Prices for Rolex in Hong Kong are very good too.

Comment

• New only purchase through Rolex AD as too many fakes frauds and scammers out there plus with used never know what your going to end up with .
                        Far less headaches stick with new purchased from AD

Comment

• See which one is more worth the price and which one lose so much money .. so got to study more and dont buy in a poisoned condition.

Comment

• Of course brand new but at the same if the pre-owned piece is in good condition and from a reputable seller i wouldn't mind anyways

Comment

• Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                              For me i usually go the pre-owned pieces as i do not have massive nor deep pockets for BNIB...and i have no pangtang issues regarding the previous owner history of fortune or misfortune...as long watch condition,package,price are met to my expectations, i pull the trigger for the watch....
                              Same here mate

Comment

• i dont mind getting preown if the price and condition are good.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X