Where to sell my Rolex watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sharkskinman View Post
    I'm going to try and sell a few of Rolex watches too. I guess I need to post a few more comments to get up to the minimum so I can put my ads up.
    me too got restricted till i clock enough posting..

Comment

• Depends

For sure, selling here is more of a hassle but you get higher prices. Selling thru dealers requires you to sell them at wholesale prices but you do it quickly.

Comment

• hoping to sell my watch here as well... to fund an upgrade to a Daytona white dial

Comment

• Comment

• Anyone ever tried selling to shops?
            How bad do they take it in?

Comment

• Had accompanied some friends and relatives to sell/trade-in their watches at some pre-owned watch shops/dealers. How "bad" depends on your threshold for the loss. Usually, these shops/dealers would take in your watch at a price range where they try to make between $500 and $1,500 per watch, depending on the brand and model.
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Some shops really 'cut throats' but will not want to mention the shops name lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                  Some shops really 'cut throats' but will not want to mention the shops name lol.
                  What about those not cutting throats? Can mention?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lux-ex View Post
                    This forum seemed good but the rules for new member for minimum posts is my first time encountering....
                    Haha u already had it easy. The old days were even worse lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by R-oyster View Post
                      What about those not cutting throats? Can mention?
                      Those will be the shops that left some meat for seller lol. Not trying to promote shops, so I guess still best to sell here

Comment

Those will be the shops that left some meat for seller lol. Not trying to promote shops, so I guess still best to sell here
                        Bad cannot mention. Good cannot say. Then how to learn more from this thread?

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by R-oyster View Post
                            My personal view is that is not too nice to post in public the shops name to either 'tarnish' shops reputation or to lead others to believe and act as an advertisement for other shops. After all my supposed 'good shops' or 'bad shops' might not be same for everyone else. I suppose if u r really keen to learn, I believe there is the PM function right? If u do not like to pm, there are already so many posts by other members regarding positive and negative experiences with shops. Surely u can check it out? Or is there or 'difficulty' or anything that is stopping u? Lol

Comment

• What would be the price difference roughly for a Rolex with and without a box? I saw a website selling the exact model of the watch I'm going to sell but they quoted without a box.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparkling View Post
                                What would be the price difference roughly for a Rolex with and without a box? I saw a website selling the exact model of the watch I'm going to sell but they quoted without a box.
                                Some dealer take in without box to lower our price lo...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X