No announcement yet.

Where to sell my Rolex watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But there are also many counterfeits around. So there tend to be skepticsm when buying online and used

Comment

• Anywhere but HJ Watch!

'cause Russel knows his stuff very well, his knowledge will overpower your "ideal selling price"!!

Comment

• I guess SRC, other forums or even carousell is a better platform to cut losses as compared to selling it to watch dealers. That's if u are not in a hurry to sell it off for another one. Dealers undercut at least 20% to about 30% off from current avg resale value.
        Present:

Rolex TT Sunburst 116613LB
        Hublot 301.SB.131.RX BB Steel Ceramic
        IWC 377717 Le Petit Prince

Comment

• Salute for all the Hard work u did TS. I'm a lazy buyer / seller but I too have realised tt I'm losing out a lot tru them. Shall do some work on my end too. Anyways great job on ur buys n sales !!!!

Comment

• are you all really comfortable to buy expensive what from grey dealers? i rather buy from AD...

Comment

• For me I am ok with grey dealers.. as long as they have a good clean reputation.

Comment

• Both either 2nd hand dealer or online. Depends on whoever give higher quote.

Comment

• True that to TS. More dollars lost at the expense of convenience. Not getting any easier selling off real pieces with replicas and counterfeits being paraded freely these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by derekong View Post
                    just to add on.... I sold one of my watches to Bronze Age at Hong Lim... They do take in at reasonable prices....
                    Any another recommendation of shops to sell your watches?

One post down.

Comment

• Awesome place to sell Rolex here well done.

Comment

• Sell direct to buyer the best lah. Coz watch shop need to make a profit and will cut you and the buyer both sides to pay rent and commission.

Comment

• Carousell seems to be the rising platform for reselling used watch but i would only proceed with caution but i guess reputable shops like chuan watches, brightime, hj luxury are also some places you can sell your watch too

Comment

• so which watch did you invest in after selling all your watches?

Comment

• I think it is better to sell via SG-ROC. You can decide n negotiate the price u want to sell. Dealer will always slash the price as they need to make profit out if it.

Comment

• you did the right choice

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X