• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thumbs up

Comment

Good, you must be a very patience man

Comment

good on you bro. you sure trade a lot of watches. so are you a trader or collector? and what is the difference between the 2?

Comment

Thanks for sharing! im inspired by your story!

Comment

Me too... am looking to sell my AP ROO...

Comment

Planning to buy/sell here too!

Comment

wish to sell my watch here in SGROC too~~

Comment

Are people here dealing with only high-end brands like Rolex? How about lesser brands? Not talking about $50-60 watches of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Claydenge View Post
                    Are people here dealing with only high-end brands like Rolex? How about lesser brands? Not talking about $50-60 watches of course.
                    There are always Gshocks, Hamilton, Longines and some of the other brands around.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Where to sell rolex

Hi guys may I know where to sell used Rolex that can fetch the highest price? Need to sell of mine urgently to raise medical fee for family members. Please advise. Thank You

Comment

Sorry to hear that. The best place to sell, in terms of pricing, is still in this forum. Shops will offer you much lower as they need to make a profit and cover their operation expenses. If you set a reasonable price here, I'm sure you'll get a better price than shops and still sell it off quickly.

Wishing your family member a speedy recovery.

Comment

Yes I know. Just need alternative place to sell cos need to raise the money fast. I just posted at the garage section. Thank you

Comment

Since you need to raise money fast, the best and only way will be to sell your watch to the second-hand watch dealers/shops. You may not get the best price but at least you get the money faster. And I don't see any recent watch sale that you claimed you had posted except for one that you had not updated since about four years ago:

http://www.sgrolexclub.com/threads/3...for-sale/page2

Is this the one? Pls update soon.

Tx.
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                              Since you need to raise money fast, the best and only way will be to sell your watch to the second-hand watch dealers/shops. You may not get the best price but at least you get the money faster. And I don't see any recent watch sale that you claimed you had posted except for one that you had not updated since about four years ago:

http://www.sgrolexclub.com/threads/3...for-sale/page2

Is this the one? Pls update soon.

Tx.
                              his recent sales thread had been closed and deleted for violating sgrolexclub no bidding rules...
                              累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Thanks for the reply guys. Not selling anymore as my uncle had passed on this morning before the ops could take place.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X