Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are u PROUD of Singapore's Olympics Win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pingpong View Post
    ermm.. what has ERP got to do with Olympic?

anyway since u want to talk abt ERP...what BETTER suggestion you have to solve the problem of very jammed roads here? if you have some good and workable solutions, I'm sure ppl will listen.
    U mean tat ERP really solves the jams?? U must be kidding,
    "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

ermm.. what has ERP got to do with Olympic?

anyway since u want to talk abt ERP...what BETTER suggestion you have to solve the problem of very jammed roads here? if you have some good and workable solutions, I'm sure ppl will listen.
      LTA need to spend more $$ to build better road to cope with the increase of veh, but instead, its erp to curb usage to reduce traffic...hee

think they are not doing enough, i think interm of per vehicle revenue, lta def. the highest paid dept in the world leow...

Comment

ok.. so it does not ease the traffic jams. what SOLUTION u have? dun siam the qns

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
        U mean tat ERP really solves the jams?? U must be kidding,

Comment

building better roads and bigger roads could be one of the solutions.. but we got limited land, and some of the current roads couldn't be widen further...

no easy solution for our traffic conditions la.. keke

Originally posted by pet View Post
          LTA need to spend more $$ to build better road to cope with the increase of veh, but instead, its erp to curb usage to reduce traffic...hee

think they are not doing enough, i think interm of per vehicle revenue, lta def. the highest paid dept in the world leow...

Comment

ok.. so it does not ease the traffic jams. what SOLUTION u have? dun siam the qns
            Simple. reduce e no. of cars lah.. increase buses/MRT.

Ok I OT enough liao..

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

building better roads and bigger roads could be one of the solutions.. but we got limited land, and some of the current roads couldn't be widen further...

no easy solution for our traffic conditions la.. keke
              i think limited land not a real problem to build better expressway, but lta cheapo loh, dont make proper entrance/ exit ramp to/ frm highway... ( 8 exit & entrance ) .. also possible to consider underground, double or triple tier

i stay on the west side, there's quite a few places need to improve....should start road complaint thread... hahaha

Comment

keke.. dun waste effort complaining... got Women Hockey on SCV 603 now.. ur kind of sports... keke....

Originally posted by pet View Post
                i think limited land not a real problem to build better expressway, but lta cheapo loh, dont make proper entrance/ exit ramp to/ frm highway... ( 8 exit & entrance ) .. also possible to consider underground, double or triple tier

i stay on the west side, there's quite a few places need to improve....should start road complaint thread... hahaha

Comment

keke.. dun waste effort complaining... got Women Hockey on SCV 603 now.. ur kind of sports... keke....
                  hahaha.....my frd pass me a 160g juicy stuff on a harddisk, no chance to watch yet...NNB

Comment

NOOCH!!!! WOW!!!! A PRIME MINISTER OF SINGAPORE in the making...

Want me to recommend you a TOP HIGH MANAGEMENT position to replace those dumb ass at LTA??? I know the CE.. He knows me especially well during his tour as the COMD of ADSD during 1994 to 1998. We met 2yrs ago again at TMCC for a golf charity open and he still remembers me.. Seriously no joke!!!
                    Yr ingenious recommendations really says alot.....

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
                    Simple. reduce e no. of cars lah.. increase buses/MRT.

Ok I OT enough liao..

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                    - GMT II
                    - GMT IIc TT
                    - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                    - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                    - U1
                    - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post

Want me to recommend you a TOP HIGH MANAGEMENT position to replace those dumb ass at LTA??? I know the CE.. He knows me especially well during his tour as the COMD of ADSD during 1994 to 1998. We met 2yrs ago again at TMCC for a golf charity open and he still remembers me.. Seriously no joke!!!
                      Me wan leh... in need of a higher pay job... no $ liao.. damn cham..
                      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

ah sam, hantham him lah... take so much $$, still never super world class transport system yet...

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                          did i mention anything about patriotism?
                          did i mention anything about national pledge and song?
                          did i mention anything playing for country or money?
                          i only mentioned that we have to give them the respect for the hardwork they put in.
                          of course we have to respect the work of mercenary..have to face alot of pressure when playing against their country of birth..

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post

keke..can can..Superscale salary le.

Comment

That's very true... I really feel sorry for them...

Originally posted by leslie View Post
                              of course we have to respect the work of mercenary..have to face alot of pressure when playing against their country of birth..

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                                That's very true... I really feel sorry for them...
                                if I were them, I play liao also stress..with hu jintao staring at you...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X