Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are u PROUD of Singapore's Olympics Win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha ha ha.... maybe tomorrow you see a new post here "Olympic Silver Medal selling cheap cheap or for trade"....maybe I can trade my 20 year old datejust for it...

Originally posted by pet View Post
    wnt to see ah ? maybe at ebay kanna auction ... hahahhaa

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
      Ha ha ha.... maybe tomorrow you see a new post here "Olympic Silver Medal selling cheap cheap or for trade"....maybe I can trade my 20 year old datejust for it...
      olympic medal leh, i think LE less thn 500pcs for silver leh... must exchange yr entire collection for it...hahah ... somemore got jade...u bid, get leow... invite me go see it

Comment

I dunno what is happening with the STTA ... sacking both table tennis team manager and coach ... and furthermore, the team is not even back in Singapore yet.

What's happening to the FT policy? I hope the FT will treat Singapore as their new home and pass on their experience to home-grown talents so that we have a chance to have singapore-born players representing Singapore next time...

Comment

I think there is saying in cantonese, "After praying, don't want the monks"

Originally posted by wind128 View Post
          I dunno what is happening with the STTA ... sacking both table tennis team manager and coach ... and furthermore, the team is not even back in Singapore yet.

What's happening to the FT policy? I hope the FT will treat Singapore as their new home and pass on their experience to home-grown talents so that we have a chance to have singapore-born players representing Singapore next time...

Comment

Originally posted by wind128 View Post

dun think so..li jiawei going home liao..go back china 1.25 mil RMB..

Comment

so sad.... who will teach our young singaporeans table tennis now? Eat ourselves again???

Originally posted by leslie View Post
              dun think so..li jiawei going home liao..go back china 1.25 mil RMB..

Comment

so sad.... who will teach our young singaporeans table tennis now? Eat ourselves again???
                boh bian..u can buy silver medals but cannot buy their hearts..FTs see old folks collecting cans also frighten and left liao..unless pap provide some benefits for old folks, if not hard to encourage people to stay..

Comment

I heard that in China, if you're a govt official or win olympic or things like that, the govt will "feed" you til you die...

boh bian..u can buy silver medals but cannot buy their hearts..FTs see old folks collecting cans also frighten and left liao..unless pap provide some benefits for old folks, if not hard to encourage people to stay..

Comment

I heard that in China, if you're a govt official or win olympic or things like that, the govt will "feed" you til you die...
                    no need govt officials..even u commoner they will also feed u when old..that is what communist is all about..got money share share..

Comment

Singapore’s Chef de Mission to the Beijing Olympics believes Singapore should aim for

Singapore’s Chef de Mission to the Beijing Olympics believes Singapore should aim for a gold medal at the 2012 Olympic Games in London

But now without li jiawei, coach got fired, team leader got sacked, how are we going to do it?

Comment

..that is what communist is all about..got money share share..
                        That's the ideals of communism. But sad to say it is not practiced in reality and may not be sustainable in the long run.

Comment

but at least they do have their kind of ideas after so many years..supporting the old after retired..

singapore says everything nicely in their pledge back in 1965 and never practise it as time goes by..what treated equally etc..

Comment

No need to look so far lah, our neighbour Bolehland also handout life time pension to their own bred silver medallist Lee Chong Wei apart from his prize winnings. Heard he might be given datukship too.

Comment

Singapore’s Chef de Mission to the Beijing Olympics believes Singapore should aim for a gold medal at the 2012 Olympic Games in London

But now without li jiawei, coach got fired, team leader got sacked, how are we going to do it?
                              have confidence in singaporeans....i believe we'll find talents in this small dot..

why Li not playing in 2012? earn enuff $$ and wants to go back to China or retire already?
                              I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                              A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                              Audemars Piguet ROO
                              Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                              De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                              Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                              Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                              Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                              IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                              Panerai 270
                              Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                              Rolex 116610LV
                              Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

yes it is very important to have confidence in doing anything... if not, better don't do it...

That's the problem with the table tennis team leader of singapore... I bet he "gave up" on our men's team before the match...

But to get Gold in UK, I think we need to hire many many head hunters.

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                                have confidence in singaporeans....i believe we'll find talents in this small dot..

why Li not playing in 2012? earn enuff $$ and wants to go back to China or retire already?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X