Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 116520 View Post
    wait long long....
    hahaa.. possible mah... the baby bonus already enhance a couple of times leow ( past 8 or 9 yrs )... ... 1st kid, got nothing, not even cash gift ..... 2nd & 3rd got 6k & 12k cda respectively

our gov implement and change things very fast 1....hahahaa.... ERP, COE, tax, pr, ft, prop etc etc policy...change every few yrs 1...hahahaa..take workpermit for example, 7 yrs ago abt $30 ... ( in btw, another few up in $) .. to current $150..and now going to change again ?? higher.... wow piang... biz cost getting higher, esp those who need alot of work permit holder, eg, construction, shipyard, factory etc.

so gov got $$ to increase cda leh....hahahhaa...

Comment

• Don't think so, bro.... although the govt want ppl to give birth but.... something I shouldn't say here....

Originally posted by pet View Post
      hahaa.. possible mah... the baby bonus already enhance a couple of times leow ( past 8 or 9 yrs )... ... 1st kid, got nothing, not even cash gift ..... 2nd & 3rd got 6k & 12k cda respectively

our gov implement and change things very fast 1....hahahaa.... ERP, COE, tax, pr, ft, prop etc etc policy...change every few yrs 1...hahahaa..take workpermit for example, 7 yrs ago abt $30 ... ( in btw, another few up in $) .. to current $150..and now going to change again ?? higher.... wow piang... biz cost getting higher, esp those who need alot of work permit holder, eg, construction, shipyard, factory etc.

so gov got $$ to increase cda leh....hahahhaa...

Comment

• Property prices getting alittle nuts these days...

My family sold our place more than a place ago and we are now hunting for a new place.

My dad is quite busy so he got me to check out the the HDBs and older apartments around Serangoon area or somewhere that is convenient to travel around.

HDBs that ard 1000sqft costing 400-500k and the insane COVs...goodness me

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• How long can these high prices sustain? Many people reckon the prices will get soften.......when? God knows!!

Good luck and happy shopping.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            My family sold our place more than a place ago and we are now hunting for a new place.

My dad is quite busy so he got me to check out the the HDBs and older apartments around Serangoon area or somewhere that is convenient to travel around.

HDBs that ard 1000sqft costing 400-500k and the insane COVs...goodness me
            No more high COV. If you need help just let me know as i in this line.

http://www.asiaone.com/Business/My+M...428-62198.html

Comment

• ytd news reports prices of private property gg down loh due to the measures GAHMEN introduced

when were they ever wrong abt their policies? of cos it works!........
              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• well so far FEO has not been reducing prices.. in fact, some has gone up! haha.

keen on FEO projects do let me know, i work fer the developer, can try get nett pricing

Comment

• Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                  ytd news reports prices of private property gg down loh due to the measures GAHMEN introduced

when were they ever wrong abt their policies? of cos it works!........
                  Haha, you got that right Bro, they're never wrong, only 'improved' after a rethink or tweaking! Very Machevalian! Only issue is the situation hardly improves. Take ERP for example.
                  Sweet 16:
                  PP Aquanaut
                  VC Overseas
                  AP ROO Black Themes
                  A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                  Breguet Type XXI
                  Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                  JLC Navy Seals
                  GO Senator 60s
                  GP Laureato
                  Zenith Pilot Extra Special
                  Rolex DSSD
                  IWC Big Pilot
                  Pam 112
                  Omega Ploprof
                  Breitling Super Avenger
                  Glycine F104

Comment

• Originally posted by toffeesthings View Post
                    Haha, you got that right Bro, they're never wrong, only 'improved' after a rethink or tweaking! Very Machevalian! Only issue is the situation hardly improves. Take ERP for example.
                    wah bro u understood my tone in that message haha...i getting to be a bit frigthened of you le....how come u can read me so well...i am married ok......don even think about it!!!
                    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

wah bro u understood my tone in that message haha...i getting to be a bit frigthened of you le....how come u can read me so well...i am married ok......don even think about it!!!
                      Haha, no need to be frightened, it's not that I can read you well, it's just that many of us can read the Gahmen's 'tactics' well.
                      Having said that, it's good that prices are down. I really feel for couples who have to slog even harder just to get their first home.
                      Sweet 16:
                      PP Aquanaut
                      VC Overseas
                      AP ROO Black Themes
                      A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                      Breguet Type XXI
                      Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                      JLC Navy Seals
                      GO Senator 60s
                      GP Laureato
                      Zenith Pilot Extra Special
                      Rolex DSSD
                      IWC Big Pilot
                      Pam 112
                      Omega Ploprof
                      Breitling Super Avenger
                      Glycine F104

Comment

Married also ok what hehehehe

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• 1st home is always harder than the rest...
                          garmen never wrong... they're not only improving but also re-en"FORCE"ing it to the people.

Comment

• it is never tough ..just a matter of how much you are willing to give up and sacrifice to own your own place.

I have colleagues who are servicing a 400k loan on their HDB with their spouse and already KPKB but yet they are not even required to fork out extra cash after CPF deductions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                              Married also ok what hehehehe
                              if toffee bro is a zao bo and as sweet as his nick I ish don mind also

but but..he is a da bo with a sweet name!!!! belly misleading hor DA bro also...always use XMM pic as abartar to bluff chiu-ren......

Comment

• Originally posted by terrenceterrence View Post
                                I have colleagues who are servicing a 400k loan on their HDB with their spouse and already KPKB but yet they are not even required to fork out extra cash after CPF deductions.
                                At least s'poreans are allowed to use part of their CPF to purchase property. Meaning we have to borrow alot more compared to you guys .
                                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                                Blue 6694
                                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X