Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by steve1968tan View Post
    Recently been posting some watches for sale

Weird questions i received regards my sales like...

1... how many winds your watch reach max? can tell me exactly when the watch stops after your max winding? total how many hours and minutes till it stop? seriously how many of us keep track?

2.... after agreeing price, need to wait for finance minister (wife) to agree some more? Next time ask your treasurer/finance minister/daddy/mummy first la

3.... installment plan ? reserve till pay day? i now oversea can reserve for me till i come back? very common 'potential' buyers are asking...Full installment paid up then u get the watch

4... can get the original box and certificate for me then i buy..box still can get, original cert gone beyond the winds how to get?

5.... you accept other country currencies? i got no time to go money changer. I'm curious, the buyer has thousands of foreign currencies and free time to view sg-roc but no time to go money changer

6....super low ballers who can slash your price by 50%! try your luck somewhere else, u are wasting your time more by doing this to everybody

7....usual questions... any digit of 4? pls... Panerais come in size 44mm, before u buy, is already double 44 .

8...can tell me the s/no of your watch? the shop u buy? got original purchase of receipt, how much u pay? The watch for sale is preowned at 2nd price, if you expecting all these documents, suggest you buy brand new and pay 1st hand price lei

9....bargain over $50 when the sales of watch is above $10k....If you are dealing with thousands of dollars, pls don't bargain over $50 la

10...using a low value watch market of $2k to $3k to trade straight a panerai....There is this thing call internet and sg-roc. The price of your watch can check in the market easily lor

No offence to anybody just posting this thread for humourous purposes and readings only

Who is the previous owner?

Comment

• Lol

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X