• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agree!

Originally posted by Dfive View Post
    Recommend a Lambo bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
      I thought to be in zen state, u need to let go everything and become a hermit. Hehehe
      No need, you just need to be able to wear a $35k watch to do your daily household chores without fretting. Heh

Comment

• I think i need to stay up the mountain for two months starting tonite instead of one month as originally plan after reading this....
        sigpic

Comment

• Actually it need not be a $35k watch.

But as long as you can wear your most prized watch as a daily beater, you hv acheived zen....

So dont go up mountain ok.

Comment

• Reminds me of this phrase in a movie: 酒肉穿肠过,佛祖心中留 (While the wines and meats flow through my intestines, the Buddha remains in my heart)

Mere excuse from ordinary men (俗人), haha.
            Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

• Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
              I think i need to stay up the mountain for two months starting tonite instead of one month as originally plan after reading this....
              Seriously ? hahaha

Comment

• Good discussion bro!

Comment

• To me, it's all about the practicality. Plus value left haha.

Comment

• both.

Comment

• All relative.
                      Whats a nice car and whats a nice watch?

Comment

• Both if possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lison30E View Post
                          Both if possible.
                          agree!

Comment

• I was previously constantly debating whether a watch first or a car first... as I progresses in my career, you can neither do without either.

I end up getting my cars first and followed by watches. but the thing is, I never had any super super expensive watches... nor I drive a super super expensive car.

I chose lifestyle watches that probably couldn't hold its value as much as Rolexes... like iwc... pam... bnr... uboat... etc.... I was constantly put down by people who are strong believer of Rolexes. as though they are gold bars. but I guess I was much more comfortable with the looks over that of rolex. just a personal preference.

and you realize that the choices depicts your inner self and its rather constant for me. I tried cars like the audi sedans... beemer... but eventually I settled with a cooper s. I still get put down by people for being dumb... but who cares man... feel young and live life to the fullest!

Comment

• Ideal scenario would be to have both nice cars and watches but how does one define "nice"? For me is a nice premium german car BMW/Merc/Porsche and watches like AP/Patek.

For some it might be Ferrari/Lambo and Vanney Halter/MB&F???

It all boils down to the stage of one's life and I know I might have made things more complicated than it was meant to be but it is all subjective.

In my opinion, a guy needs to have some form of self indulgence like a nice car and watch. Not for showing off but I emphasize again, self indulgence.

Comment

• totally agreed.. live in your own principals!! don't be a follower...hahah

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X