No announcement yet.

Nice Car or watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I want something, cars or watches, I just set my mind, set the goal and find a way to achieve it.
    [FONT="Tahoma"]Without Passion, life is only Motion! [/FONT]

[IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/395563_10150512819558051_2012130430_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/405925_10150512819323051_580368050_8870312_1160894759_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

One for the bros and sis in the forum!

[FONT="Tahoma"]Without Passion, life is only Motion! [/FONT]

[IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/395563_10150512819558051_2012130430_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/405925_10150512819323051_580368050_8870312_1160894759_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by billykueek View Post
        One for the bros and sis in the forum!

Very chim leh Dr. Kueek. "Miracles happen when you are open"...open what?
        Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Hmm open something.
          What to open depends on individual?

If not go for one of the NLP courses lor,
          they give you ideas what to open.

I like to open caseback.
          Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by billykueek View Post
            When I want something, cars or watches, I just set my mind, set the goal and find a way to achieve it.
            Nice GTR.... Wonder how much insurance is for one of those......

Comment

about the same as a porsche 911?
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Just done a quick quote with Aviva SG and it will cost around 3-6k in premiums dependent on NCB per annum......

Comment

That seems pretty reasonable considering that I am actually paying slightly over $1k for an effing Volvo V70 on 50% NCD! And they say Volvo are SAFE Cars.... Shdnt it be way cheaper???? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by lefty View Post
                    That seems pretty reasonable considering that I am actually paying slightly over $1k for an effing Volvo V70 on 50% NCD! And they say Volvo are SAFE Cars.... Shdnt it be way cheaper???? Lol
                    No, cost of repair and spare parts are also factor in premium calculation by insurer. Pay 1k for 1yr premium, if accident happens insurance company is going to pay easily 20x or even more. The premium is considered very cheap.
                    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
                    A Crown for Every Achievement
                    Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex01 View Post
                      No, cost of repair and spare parts are also factor in premium calculation by insurer. Pay 1k for 1yr premium, if accident happens insurance company is going to pay easily 20x or even more. The premium is considered very cheap.
                      Yeh yeh, I know but premiums have certainly gone up in recent years! Ok threadstarter, sorry for derailing the thread.

Comment

I find that insurance premiums and road tax are both crucial and works into the overall cost of the car. Premiums seem to be sky high these days and from chats to some friends they are afraid to make a small claim even if it is not their fault in fear that their NCB will get affected or premiums increase.... Why bother to have insurance then!

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex01 View Post
                          I reckon, underwriters are taking advantage of the fact that it is compulsory to have insurance to drive on the road... Third party is only allowed if you own the car outright....

Comment

After having not much luck in finding the car that I am after, I have decided to give my ride a full spa.... All oil changes, service of the McIntosh head unit and maybe new recaros....

Comment

Originally posted by monstaR View Post
                              ..service of the McIntosh head unit....
                              whats wrong with the HU? wasnt aware that the HU was serviceable, other than modding output components (caps, heatsinks, etc)
                              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                              Blue 6694
                              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Throttle
                                wah lau, my CLS here for you, you say no luck in finding......oooiiiii!
                                Ha ha.... Not looking to spend that much bro.....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X