Bad service at AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triton View Post
    can you advise what is the issue with the watch?

is it not keeping good time?

is there issue with the power reserve?
    Time keeping is good. Just that when the power reserve drops to about 60% the watch stops. Will have to rewind it again to start. As for the movement sound, it isn't that loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Helmsley View Post
      Time keeping is good. Just that when the power reserve drops to about 60% the watch stops. Will have to rewind it again to start. As for the movement sound, it isn't that loud.
      I really wonder how that pass QC.

Comment

Complain about movement sound??? Some people in fact love to hear those tick tick sound... =D

Originally posted by oliverlay View Post
        Yup... I am interested to know what is the issues with your Chopard. I just got one GTXL power control same like the one listed in your signature less than 2 weeks ago. My only complaint is that it's a bit noisy. Can hear the movement sound while driving or typing on my notebook.

Comment

can you see the coil?

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

can you see the coil?
            Hi Triton, what coil are you referring to?

Comment

sorry if i did not use the right term, when you wind up the watch, the coil will tighten to 'store' energy.

Hi Triton, what coil are you referring to?
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
              2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

sorry if i did not use the right term, when you wind up the watch, the coil will tighten to 'store' energy.
                Nope the watch did not seem to tighten when I wind it. It used be the same when there isn't any problem.

Comment

Pardon me too. Which coil are you refering to? Hairspring/wheel balance or mainspring? Useless it is skeletonised, most probably you will not see the mainspring and definitely not from the current produced ETA movement from the back of the case(but i could be wrong). As for the hairspring/wheel balance, it will movement as long as the watch "move"... Like the "rhodium" looking one below

sigpic

Comment

sorry. actually referring to mainspring.

yes, if the watch does not have a see through case back, it is not possible to see.

kindly email with
                    2. your nick

Comment

I'm not buying Chopard! Thanks for sharing.
                      [FONT="Tahoma"]Without Passion, life is only Motion! [/FONT]

[IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/395563_10150512819558051_2012130430_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/405925_10150512819323051_580368050_8870312_1160894759_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

So sorry to hear about your experience. But i think you are not alone in experiencing this sort of bad after sale service.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X