Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dickson Watch and Jewellery

Hi people,

Know its not suitable to ask but I just hope you people will be kind enough to offer me little advice...

I have a $500 voucher from my company to purchase something at Dickson Watch and Jewellery... But 500 is too little to fund a rolex. So just wanna know if they carry OMEGA in their boutique? Or wat other watches do they carry. If best. Wat are the cheapest watches they carry?

Thanks a lot!

Originally posted by Taeivon View Post
    Hi people,

Know its not suitable to ask but I just hope you people will be kind enough to offer me little advice...

I have a $500 voucher from my company to purchase something at Dickson Watch and Jewellery... But 500 is too little to fund a rolex. So just wanna know if they carry OMEGA in their boutique? Or wat other watches do they carry. If best. Wat are the cheapest watches they carry?

Thanks a lot!
    dun think they have omega there..got tudor, bell & ross, jeanrichard..or maybe dupont lighters..

Comment

That means I can't do much with $500 there... Anyone interested in purchasing my voucher? Let it go at $450...

Comment

hi there..why don't you take the $500 voucher as an offset when you purchase a watch from them?

just my 2 cents view.....IMHO...
        Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
        Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
        Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
        Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

What's your budget like man?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by nottinghill View Post
            hi there..why don't you take the $500 voucher as an offset when you purchase a watch from them?

just my 2 cents view.....IMHO...
            think threadstarter eyeing on omega. however, since they do not carry, threadstarter sees no point in keeping the voucher and hence decide to sell it off
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

That means I can't do much with $500 there... Anyone interested in purchasing my voucher? Let it go at $450...
              Bro, other than this forum, you can try auctions at yahoo or ebay
              Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                Bro, other than this forum, you can try auctions at yahoo or ebay
                Yeah...that's a nice place..or HWZ Marketplace..but u gotta keep upping ur thread. Haha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                  think threadstarter eyeing on omega. however, since they do not carry, threadstarter sees no point in keeping the voucher and hence decide to sell it off
                  yes understand that..but threadstarter did also mentioned that besides omega, he may also consider other brands that Dickson might carry... anyway it's just my suggestion and IMHO....thanks...
                  Last edited by nottinghill; 02-12-07, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nottinghill View Post
                    yes understand that..but threadstarter did also mentioned that besides omega, he may also consider other brands that Dickson might carry... anyway it's just my suggestion and IMHO....thanks...
                    ah...get what you and threadstarter referring to.......cheers.
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                      ah...get what you and threadstarter referring to.......cheers.
                      hey...thanks for the understanding bro..cheers..have a good week ahead..

Comment

What is the cheapest watch over in Dickson???
                        Tag??

I'm actually looking for an Omega Seamaster PO... Budget around $4k...

Comment

What is the cheapest watch over in Dickson???
                          Tag??

I'm actually looking for an Omega Seamaster PO... Budget around $4k...
                          Seamaster? Not sure can get after discount. Bro, can go OMEGA thread and post there. Shld be able to get a reply from there
                          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Anyone here that frequents Dicksons?
                            What is their cheapest range of watches there?
                            I just want to use up the voucher and at the same time not blow a hole in my wallet...

Thanks a lot.

Comment

Dickson at suntec

Recently went to Dickson in Suntec City to buy a watch for my wife for our wedding. Was served by the manager Ivan which was recommended by my colleague who has recently got something from him.

Got quite a good discount from him for a ladies rolex and was extremely pleased with his service.

Today got a surprise from him. Got a bottle of wine sent down to our place. Complement of Dickson.

Grading for his service. A+++

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X