No announcement yet.

Darkie is back ?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nw then u noe ah.... go be pastor lo... can still marry ..

Monk then cannot..
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
      nw then u noe ah.... go be pastor lo... can still marry ..

Monk then cannot..
      Hahha...pastor use MB pen,stay big house and they hav a apartment for him at the church...pro sia

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

where to send in resume ?
        A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
          where to send in resume ?
          Go to church or temple or wadeva...hahaha...

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            Hahaha...no offence 1 la...I am not a christian..

But I see the pastor life damn gd leh...like those monks drive merc liddat...how come all these religious ppl so much money ah?
            whn my grandpa pass away hor, some monks come over and do those ritual/ pray thing... i was standing outside, thn i see 1 monk drive lexus come leh, thn he wearing rolex leh ...
            NO LOR....I go church is not to see girl 1 ok...and 1 day study for 6 hrs leh...last nite the most hiong 1...haha
            u also not christian, no see girl ... wht lah

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
              whn my grandpa pass away hor, some monks come over and do those ritual/ pray thing... i was standing outside, thn i see 1 monk drive lexus come leh, thn he wearing rolex leh ...

Yeah...that's true,my granduncle gd fren is a monk,drive merc 1.

But that time my granduncle passed away,they got those monks from (myanmmar/thai/cambodia) not sure...but they smoke and use digi cam 1 ok...and the best part la. We were at mandai,when they push in to burn ah...the monks were actually using the digi cam to take pic of them doing it. they are man

Comment

Yeah...that's true,my granduncle gd fren is a monk,drive merc 1.

But that time my granduncle passed away,they got those monks from (myanmmar/thai/cambodia) not sure...but they smoke and use digi cam 1 ok...and the best part la. We were at mandai,when they push in to burn ah...the monks were actually using the digi cam to take pic of them doing it. they are man
                they say hor, they can get married also leow leh.. the modern monks.

Comment

they say hor, they can get married also leow leh.. the modern monks.
                  like the ren ci hospital 1? Monk got Degree (or is it PhD) and is CEO sia,carry latest nokia handphone 1 ok,...dun play play

Comment

i dont think he that decent after all.....
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                      i dont think he that decent after all.....
                      I am still decent la...

Comment

like the ren ci hospital 1? Monk got Degree (or is it PhD) and is CEO sia,carry latest nokia handphone 1 ok,...dun play play
                        i find that these days charitable organisation is the most profitable biz to do. can u imagine the amount of donations that places of worship get? i mean these days, churches have air con you know. last time it was unheard of.
                        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                          i find that these days charitable organisation is the most profitable biz to do. can u imagine the amount of donations that places of worship get? i mean these days, churches have air con you know. last time it was unheard of.
                          The amount is just something we do not know...the church i went was very nice,like 5 star hotel liddat

Comment

Sigh, yes the state of affairs with these charity organisations is absolutely atrocious! I went to test drive a car, and the guy asked for my name card. I had just run out of my regular ones,l but i had the ones with the charity organization (not renci) that i volunteer with. As soon as i gave him the card, he did a double-take and asked if i was with renci! Cue suspichy looks!!!!!!

How low-morale is that
                            There is no true love, just a finely tuned jealousy

Comment

Originally posted by ghost View Post
                              Sigh, yes the state of affairs with these charity organisations is absolutely atrocious! I went to test drive a car, and the guy asked for my name card. I had just run out of my regular ones,l but i had the ones with the charity organization (not renci) that i volunteer with. As soon as i gave him the card, he did a double-take and asked if i was with renci! Cue suspichy looks!!!!!!

How low-morale is that
                              cannot blame the car salesperson also.

kindly email with
                              2. your nick

Comment

Originally posted by ghost View Post

How low-morale is that
                                boh pien, bad press, so ppl stereo mah

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X