Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pet View Post
    boh pien, bad press, so ppl stereo mah
    stereo = left side got sound, right side got sound is it?
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

stereo surround sound type ...

Comment

Originally posted by ghost View Post
        Sigh, yes the state of affairs with these charity organisations is absolutely atrocious! I went to test drive a car, and the guy asked for my name card. I had just run out of my regular ones,l but i had the ones with the charity organization (not renci) that i volunteer with. As soon as i gave him the card, he did a double-take and asked if i was with renci! Cue suspichy looks!!!!!!

How low-morale is that
        LOL...cannot blame lor...really

But pastor go buy car,no 1 will notice...but a monk go buy car in his "uniform" everyone also will look at him...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          LOL...cannot blame lor...really

But pastor go buy car,no 1 will notice...but a monk go buy car in his "uniform" everyone also will look at him...
          if pastor have to wear 'uniform' then no difference from monk.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
          2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

haha! yah lah, i didnt wear a uniform lah....but i did go to check out an slk so i guess i was asking for it...but i really had run out of my official name card so....

oh well, its true what they say. no good deed goes unpunished!
            There is no true love, just a finely tuned jealousy

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
              if pastor have to wear 'uniform' then no difference from monk.
              GOT! uniform diff mah...hahahah

haha! yah lah, i didnt wear a uniform lah....but i did go to check out an slk so i guess i was asking for it...but i really had run out of my official name card so....

oh well, its true what they say. no good deed goes unpunished!
              Nice,I like the SLK The car is paid by your company or paid by you?

Comment

but i did go to check out an slk so i guess i was asking for it...
                i like the new c-class

kindly email with
                2. your nick

Comment

i like the new c-class
                  Recently the new Merc getting nicer and nicer each time...I totally love the S class man! How I just wish my daddy bought that...but it's $300k sia

Comment

Recently the new Merc getting nicer and nicer each time...I totally love the S class man! How I just wish my daddy bought that...but it's $300k sia
                    S class too big to drive into tight car parks in sg.

c class has pretty decent road handling....

kindly email with
                    2. your nick

Comment

S class too big to drive into tight car parks in sg.

c class has pretty decent road handling....
                      True la...but then!!! It's still really nice la!

Comment

s class is nice, the s300 & s350, both

c200, hmmm, no good leh, small cc merc engine, very jerky 1 at low spd.

my wife say so far among the small exe. car, she still like the Lexus IS best.

Comment

s class is nice, the s300 & s350, both

c200, hmmm, no good leh, small cc merc engine, very jerky 1 at low spd.

my wife say so far among the small exe. car, she still like the Lexus IS best.
                          Oh...now the IS is quite nice...GS even nice

So you driving the Lexus IS now ah?

Comment

Oh...now the IS is quite nice...GS even nice

So you driving the Lexus IS now ah?
                            no leh ... my wife still looking leh, she like sporty car, but got kids, so cannot loh, thn she quite ka yu 1, prefer small compact, thn she try c-class, she say interior not nice, thn jerky low speed, thn she go see bmw, also dont like interior, so far, she like the IS interior the best... i think ladies more interested in the interior thn other things like performance or exterior looks etc. her previous car also same make, tht's why she so use to the smooth leather/ interior and the way japanese car function. Having said the above, boh budget, so still thinking if she can hv 1

GS very good, some function, the S-class also dont hv. eg. bluetooth HP syn with the stereo system

Comment

no leh ... my wife still looking leh, she like sporty car, but got kids, so cannot loh, thn she quite ka yu 1, prefer small compact, thn she try c-class, she say interior not nice, thn jerky low speed, thn she go see bmw, also dont like interior, so far, she like the IS interior the best... i think ladies more interested in the interior thn other things like performance or exterior looks etc. her previous car also same make, tht's why she so use to the smooth leather/ interior and the way japanese car function. Having said the above, boh budget, so still thinking if she can hv 1

GS very good, some function, the S-class also dont hv. eg. bluetooth HP syn with the stereo system
                              So she had a Lexus last time...hmm wad u driving now?

Yeah...ladies dun speed and drive as hiong as guys...so inside most important

Comment

So she had a Lexus last time...hmm wad u driving now?

Yeah...ladies dun speed and drive as hiong as guys...so inside most important
                                leow ... hahhaa

hmmm... drive ah ??

any1 of the below 2...drive both even better.... hehee

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X