Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd March CNY Gathering Live From Newton Circus Food Centre Brought To You By Hiroki

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P88 View Post
    Alamak! How come I never see this fantastic piece last night?
    aiyo! saw it but i didn't get a chance to try it. RM!!!!!

nvm, tried the HULK sub and MEGA bling daytona that brightened up the dark skies!

Comment

• Originally posted by puangster
      Yes bro. That piece also making me drooling for many many days before I get it.. haha..
      Wah, for you days uh, for me I think I need to drool for a few years uh HAHAHAHA!
      "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

• Anyways, who is interested to create a whatsapp group so that we can have some small gatherings from time to time?
        "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

• Might be better to create the chat group for all confirmed participants prior to a gtg, to keep everyone informed of location, changes, and to share pics taken during the gtg.

No need to rely on a drunk man to take pics.
          Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

• Originally posted by puangster
            Yes bro. That piece also making me drooling for many many days before I get it.. haha..
            I got to convinence my wife and enought saving b4 I can get the watch.... hopefully by end of the year!!
            Wei...give chance leh... Iam just a newbie...:red:

Comment

• Come end of the year you would want something else

Comment

• That drunk Japanese is here...:O

Im still waiting for one to one xchange with your half gold leh...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hiroki
                  finally i sober take two horrible days to sober but now on the way to take MC running nose non stop
                  (TO BE CONTINUE)
                  you sure you not nose bleed after that fried oyster?!?!

Comment

ok bro now i remember but don't tell people there will be very small tiny gathering april.
                    me pegasi and MR.B casuarina prata gathering you may join us if you want to.
                    Casuarina Curry confirmed no beer, but got milo dinosaur. No excuse for blur pics.

Comment

keeping my. next stop hulk . if you like my i can recommend nice bro the price below the pasar malam price LNIB, oso can do trade if you want to see him bring me i low ball for you call me lah we talk
                      no lah.. just kidding.... if I continue to buy.. my wife will pull my ear off!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by pegasi View Post
                        Casuarina Curry confirmed no beer, but got milo dinosaur. No excuse for blur pics.

I heard fresh thai coconut with wisky taste nice....

Comment

Yap that's is next stop but ten10 want to follow can
                          Why not, if he is going to sponsor straps again, hahaha...

Comment

Sound like u oso joining
                            hiroki san.... if i can... i willl....

Comment

• Originally posted by pegasi View Post
                              Why not, if he is going to sponsor straps again, hahaha...
                              pegasi.... is ten10 selling watch strap? thought of buying as i cant invest in watch anymore for the current moment...

Comment

• Originally posted by eojmil View Post
                                pegasi.... is ten10 selling watch strap? thought of buying as i cant invest in watch anymore for the current moment...
                                ten10 is a talented craftman that can turn leather or other materials into anything. Many members benefit from the great watch boxes and trays among other things that he made and sold here. He is going into strap making but I understand he is now busy with a project with Panerai. You need to make him an irresistable offer in order for him to custom make a strap for you, haha.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X