Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd March CNY Gathering Live From Newton Circus Food Centre Brought To You By Hiroki

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hiroki
    bro don't say like that, you are very important, pegasi will help me on this and bro pegasi text me earlier due to my duty thanks (TO BE CONTINUE)
    HAHAHA just kidding la bro! I don't dare to say you ley, skully later you don't intro me to the girls uh hahaha
    "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

• Originally posted by Hiroki
      this is me, never give up to build positive friendship, are you in sg now
      Nope, still in UK. I should be back to SG in mid Apr. Leaving for USA for a couple of weeks in June though

Comment

• I m very glad everyone had fun, it's been awhile since we had a large gathering I know and I really appreciate Hiroki for organizing this fun filled event.

While I was suppose to head down to join in the fun, I was called back to protect the country so that you guys can enjoy the gathering in peace.

Be sure to keep a lookout for more of such events, my schedule should be easing out later in the month so I am able to start with some planning of gatherings. I m looking at one on Good Friday weekend at the end of the month, will work it out and confirm with you guys soon! Please inform me if you guys are heading to Casurina, I love the Prata there!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• High jet your thread a bit ah hiroki.. If manage to sell.. Let you earn 20% commission..

My boy humble watch collection and its open for sale..
          Selling at twd$357.... Slightly nego...lost box and cert while shifting house... 95% condition.. No low baller.....

Sponge bob limited edition

Doramon limited edition with pop up..

Selling due to fund new watch...
          Wei...give chance leh... Iam just a newbie...:red:

Comment

• The Doraemon watch looks cute! ^_^
            "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

• wow! you guy have been drinking very well.

alcohol, gold, w...
              Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

• Originally posted by Tricolore View Post
                The Doraemon watch looks cute! ^_^
                You interested? Slightly nego.... My best price is twd$238 if convert to sing dollars will be $10...

Comment

• Originally posted by eojmil View Post
                  You interested? Slightly nego.... My best price is twd$238 if convert to sing dollars will be $10...
                  Got box and papers? Any warranty left? Any scratches? HAHAHAH! :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Tricolore View Post
                    Got box and papers? Any warranty left? Any scratches? HAHAHAH! :P
                    no box and paper... condition 98%...can verify at any watch shop but at your own cost...

wahahaha...standard Q & A question!!!!

Comment

• Should we close this thread since the event is successfully over?
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                        Should we close this thread since the event is successfully over?
                        That's what Hiroki-san wishes to do...and I think it's good we stop here and leave some funs to the next gathering (or other threads)...
                        Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

• Ok great! Thread is officially closed.

Thank you
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X