Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd March CNY Gathering Live From Newton Circus Food Centre Brought To You By Hiroki

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wa, all attack me...

Sales withdrawn. Keep for own use.
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

• Originally posted by Hiroki
      you are very handsome young man, and willing to entertain old man like me, i hope you enjoy that day, i hope i can see you for next Gathering
      Yo Hiroki san, i think you were dead dead drunk that sat.....
      i am indeed handsome and do look young

but i was in HK on 02Mar. So... the person who entertained you was ??
      haha. surely not me lah
      在幻变的生命里, 岁月, 原来是最大的小偷...

Comment

• Originally posted by godzillaliu88 View Post
        how many hour power reserve?
        should be 72 hours... i dont know... got to ask pegasi liao...
        Wei...give chance leh... Iam just a newbie...:red:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hiroki
          how come nobody likes to comment about my brother in law watch. full gold you know say something lah, why not happy my brother in law he oso member lah, what you think come come say something leh.

Sorry hor, he became my brother-in-law on that Sat night liao, and he had since lent his bling bling daytona to me liao. Later I return him, and borrow the bling bling sky dweller, hehehe...

Comment

• This thread shows it's very contagious joining SG-ROC... even after a few days such GTG leaves many memories!

Am glad that this forum is NOT just about buying/selling of watches but is about friendship among watch lovers...

Just back after visiting my friend and have persuaded him to join SG-ROC. At first he thot we're like a cult but after showing him this thread he's convinced we're all good people.

Here's his wristshot (on his behalf)...

Looking forward to the next GTG. Admin, Mods & Darkie...faster organise one leh!!!
            Visit the DIY Section of Singapore Rolex Club for interesting articles.

Privileged manufacturer for:
            • Panerai Boutiques - Asia-Pacific
            • Montre de MarQue
            • Etoile D'Or
            • Hotel Indonesia
            • Glory Time
            • The Watch-Collector
            • Time Palace
            • The Swiss Connection
            • M Baker
            • Maurice Lacroix
            • Time Marques
            • Timeless Watch Boutique

To Achieve Perfect Aim, just shoot and call anything you hit as TARGET!

Comment

• Looks like you guys were having a blast while I was stuck in Bangalore.
              Only brief reprieve before coming back.

Comment

• I was about to say that! if need a comment, then it's a Very Generous Big Hearted Brother in Law!

Originally posted by Hiroki
                outstanding brother in law what you say all members

Comment

• Bro Pegasi, I'm afraid that Hiroki's offer of dating his little Japanese sister is too hard to resist.
                  Maybe we should bring all our sisters along for our prata session. Haha.. Anyway let's do it at Upper Thomson, crispier and very good nasi goreng.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. B View Post
                    Bro Pegasi, I'm afraid that Hiroki's offer of dating his little Japanese sister is too hard to resist.
                    Maybe we should bring all our sisters along for our prata session. Haha.. Anyway let's do it at Upper Thomson, crispier and very good nasi goreng.
                    Wa...we talk sister only then you show up. I am fine with either Casuarina or Upper Thomson. Please come back to check your PM in the coming weeks, or you might want to PM/SMS me your contact for easier catch-up. My hp is 9632 0037.

Comment

• Sorry, must be Japanese sister then show up. Haha.. And yes, will sms u my number.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. B View Post
                        Sorry, must be Japanese sister then show up. Haha.. And yes, will sms u my number.
                        Got it.

Don't watch too many Japanese AV bro..

Comment

• Wish I was in SG last week to join u guys.....

I will definitely join in after I come back to SG.

If the gathering is held in the east, I suggest SIMPANG BEDOK (SPIZE).

Comment

• Originally posted by hiroki
                            on. I hope can works, so i asking who care to join for prata session, you may bring you beautiful sisters, let my outstanding mr. B choosing his future wife, what you say member but i don't think you stand a chance, bro pegasi you can give a try but this is my outstanding advice, you wait long long, i will bring my japanese sister you game over. The end

my future brother-in-law mr. B

eh jio me also ley. I live nearby only!!!
                            "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

• You don't welcome me is it?
                              "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tricolore View Post
                                You don't welcome me is it?
                                PM or SMS me your contact. Will contact you when the time come

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X