No announcement yet.

In-car video recorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently using Thinkware FXD900 with front & rear cam for 6months already. Very satisfied. Blackvue too much heat issue in my opinion.
    My humble collection

Rolex Daytona 116520
    Rolex Submariner 14060M
    Rolex GMT Master ii Coke Bezel 16710
    Panerai PAM90 Luminor Power Reserve 44mm

Comment

Originally posted by Warsteiner10 View Post
      Currently using Thinkware FXD900 with front & rear cam for 6months already. Very satisfied. Blackvue too much heat issue in my opinion.
      Easy to install?

Comment

i bought an HD dash cam for my wife's car for $140 from a private seller/dealer. quite pleased with the quality - although there was a problem with the unit, the seller was quick to offer a replacement unit. i found him through mycarforum's car accessories sales section...

no brand and china made, it looks similar to a blackvue (i think?) in the sense that it is tube shaped. has a parking mode for when your car is empty. i think i might buy a few more for myself and friends.

the only downsides are a high speed class 10 memory card must be used because it records in HD (650MB/5 minutes) and the mic is not very sensitive - but i didn't enable the mic anyway so it doesn't matter and i bought an 8GB class 10 card for $10 at challenger.

installation wasn't difficult because the cigarette adapter cable was quite long (but not thin) - still it can be tucked away with some effort.

i was happy i didn't buy the blackvue...!
        “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Here is another one - Itronics - ITB-100HD

Comment

Using Marbella MX6 , so far so good

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X