Curry Puff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stty View Post
    ...like Old Chang Kee,maybe its all perception, we Singaporeans tend to like food that can only be found in some nook or cranny, makes the "hunt" more fulfilling if you may. So personally I feel Old Chang kee still good but because they are everywhere we take for granted. If Old Chang Kee were still to be found only at Rex we will be raving about them ...human psychology I suppose. Another Puff I like is the one sold at Ikea...Lol.
    i beg to differ..........try tip top then u give a review

Comment

a phrase from me , "No Horse Run"

Comment

just grabs a few currypuffs again with really "Shiok Shiok" feeling once bite into my mouth,2-thumb up again

Comment

Not sure if anyone works @ tanjong pagar area. There is a new stall on the 2nd floor market which sells on the spot done curry puffs. To me quite good, hot fillings, not too dry, and skin is not thick ! ( btw, only 1 stall which sells curry puff @ the market )

Comment

Originally posted by honestdeal View Post
            Not sure if anyone works @ tanjong pagar area. There is a new stall on the 2nd floor market which sells on the spot done curry puffs. To me quite good, hot fillings, not too dry, and skin is not thick ! ( btw, only 1 stall which sells curry puff @ the market )
            hi, thks for info, may go and taste it out, lol !

Comment

Originally posted by dragonandsnake View Post
              hi, thks for info, may go and taste it out, lol !
              Working around this area only has an advantage !! Lunch time u will see tonnes of MM !! Oops . . . and of cos, got quite good curry puffs !!

Comment

Working around this area only has an advantage !! Lunch time u will see tonnes of MM !! Oops . . . and of cos, got quite good curry puffs !!
                hahaha, thats bonus!

Comment

will definitively drive there to grab one or two for tasting,men

Comment

Nowadays i have noticed myself to buy currypuffs from TP 2nd floor market place @ least once or twice a week. Think i am addicted liao.

Anybody tried ?

Comment

got egg inside? think only old chang kee does them.

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                      1. subject heading indicating your issue
                      2. your nick
                      3. your corresponding email address
                      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

They do. That is the problem for me cos I dun take eggs.

Originally posted by triton View Post
                        got egg inside? think only old chang kee does them.

Comment

They do. That is the problem for me cos I dun take eggs.

actually if u order regularly, u can tell them to do w/o the egg de.....pre-order i mean

Comment

recently went back to A1 @ orchard area, taste good too especially the crabmeat,bro

Comment

Originally posted by FullHouse View Post
                              recently went back to A1 @ orchard area, taste good too especially the crabmeat,bro
                              I used to buy A1 curry puff and sardine puff, not bad. OCK is good but getting more and more expensive. In fact, some of those stalls in hawker center also sells nice and cheap curry puffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxbat View Post
                                donkey years ago, when there is only 1 old chang kee at rex, then it was good
                                Yeah i agree!!! When i was still a kid, after shopping at plaza sing then yaohan, on the way home, my parents would stop by the old rex theatre and buy some curry puffs and i would happily eat them on the car on the way home. Are they still ard?
                                Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X