Curry Puff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
    Yeah i agree!!! When i was still a kid, after shopping at plaza sing then yaohan, on the way home, my parents would stop by the old rex theatre and buy some curry puffs and i would happily eat them on the car on the way home. Are they still ard?

they r all around......franchise liao.....

imho, not as good as b4

Comment

must try the one at kiliney road

Comment

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
        Yeah i agree!!! When i was still a kid, after shopping at plaza sing then yaohan, on the way home, my parents would stop by the old rex theatre and buy some curry puffs and i would happily eat them on the car on the way home. Are they still ard?
        Wow... Brought back memories when i used to go Rex for Snooker(tink 15yrs ago) and Number ball and always make it a point to buy the curry puffs.

Nowadays one CMI

Current Collection
        -------------------
        GMTIIc SS "M" series
        PAM 48

Comment

Originally posted by honestdeal View Post
          Not sure if anyone works @ tanjong pagar area. There is a new stall on the 2nd floor market which sells on the spot done curry puffs. To me quite good, hot fillings, not too dry, and skin is not thick ! ( btw, only 1 stall which sells curry puff @ the market )
          I just recently relocated to Cantonment and my mom bought me these Curry Puffs. I rate it a 7.5. Fresh and really thin skin. Crispy too. Ingredients also not bad. Best of all served HOT.

My Fav is still AMK's Tip Top. Tat one 1 rate 8. Love the fillings.

Current Collection
          -------------------
          GMTIIc SS "M" series
          PAM 48

Comment

I missed the store in Hong Lim Market.

Comment

just got fews curry puffs from AMK again, really feel shiok....

Comment

convenient curry puff is polar though ex.....otherwise get from B1 at amk hub, YUMMY.

Comment

Tip Top last time is much nicer.When i was studying arn tat area used to buy everyday.
                  Nowdays they converted their puffs to halal..Taste not so gd liao

Comment

just manage to get few curry puffs from AMK again and really feel "Shiok" after eating them

Comment

Originally posted by eric3417 View Post
                      Wow... Brought back memories when i used to go Rex for Snooker(tink 15yrs ago) and Number ball and always make it a point to buy the curry puffs.

Nowadays one CMI

In those days, there were a few stalls/shops selling curry puffs in that area. SELERA, REX AND OLD CHANG KEE were part of the curry puff vendors there. The taste of today's curry puff have definitely changed (spicy aromatic flavor lacking) .
                      Last edited by surestik; 20-10-10, 10:46 AM. Reason: spelling check

Comment

ang mo kio where ah?

current im stuck with old chang kee, cause like to have egg inside.
                        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                        1. subject heading indicating your issue
                        2. your nick
                        3. your corresponding email address
                        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Behind the new town theatre. quite close to the old bus interchange, my grandma used to stay ave 3, so i walk there to buy . Actually, go to AMK Hub; and ask around!
                          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                          Blue 6694
                          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by eric3417 View Post
                            I just recently relocated to Cantonment and my mom bought me these Curry Puffs. I rate it a 7.5. Fresh and really thin skin. Crispy too. Ingredients also not bad. Best of all served HOT.

My Fav is still AMK's Tip Top. Tat one 1 rate 8. Love the fillings.

Welcome to town ! apart from the curry puffs stall, the 2 famous nasi lemak stalls is also the highlight here but understand that both the 2 old man met with accident, so their stalls remain closed till now. tink about a month already miss their fried drumstick and pandan leaf rice + chill

Comment

Originally posted by markmahdemako View Post
                              Hi All

Those who like to eat Curry puff this Home-Made Curry Puff must try at : Blk 19 Toa Payoh Lorong 7 #01-264 s310019 ( close Monday) or u can call : 93894408 (Mdm Moh) just opp SPC petrol kiosk .
                              If it is the one opposite spc it should be the same one my father-in-law bought. Ththe best I have tasted so far for sure, better than AMK in my opinion. Now that I have the address, wil be going down to buy soon!
                              Rolex Datejust 178279
                              Rolex Milgauss GV
                              Bvlgari Carbongold Via Condotti

Comment

my fav is Soon Soon Huat @ Blk 94 Henderson Road. here's a review http://ieatishootipost.sg/2008/12/1a...1a-is-not.html

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X