No announcement yet.

wanton mee BESTsssssss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lavender food court or geylang wantan mee ..

Comment

• i like the one in sunshine plaza and orchard plaza quite nice leh...

Comment

• I love the stall at sunshine plaza! Fei fei at joo chiat is good for late night supper too.

Comment

• yea.. fei fei wan ton mee nice!!

Comment

• fei fei std like drop liao....

Comment

• There is one HK style Wanton noodle beside Casuarina Curry. Taste not bad. Like the Char Siew (with a layer of fats one) and the shui jiao is damn nice.

Other than that, I quite like the Lavender one as well. Have been eating from that store since young
              "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

• Wanton mee at blk 164 meiling st. Use to eat there during my school days. Dun know bow operating anot

Comment

• I'm a fan of Wanton mee since young.

If you like Malaysian style black sauce, try the stall at Eng Seng Coffeeshop located junction of Still road & Joo Chiat Place. Comes with fried wanton/boiled wanton. Dumpling super good! Love the soup as there's no msg! They are famous for Black Pepper Crabs at nite. ( open till 1-2pm daily, Wed closed ) My fav among all!

If you like shrimp fried chilli, try Old Airport Road hawker Hua Kee Hougang Famous Wanton Mee ( without the electronic queue display ) facing main road. Taste yummy with shrimp fried chilli and is not too hot..

If you are into chilli, try the stall at basement of Dunman hawker centre. ( Can't rem the stall name )Personally I can't really take chilli and their chilli is super super hot!!!

Lavender Wanton is yummy too but very ex.. Portion very little..

Lastly, Fei Fei Wanton Mee is not my cup of tea..

Comment

• i had tried the fei fei wanton mee..also not my cup of tea. Theres a wan tan mee called ji ji at Honglim complex near chinatown point. The noodles is also using hot & cold treatment. The Dark sauce is superb and the char siew is big and delicious. Crispy wanton and armed with a small bowl of wanton soup.

Another of my favourite is blk 216 bedok north st 1. There is a wanton mee which sells fish and meat wanton. Add 1 buck for 5 pieces of small wanton. Nice and tasty at only 2.50 onwards.

Comment

• Old Airport road... the one with the blue sign

Comment

• coffeshop opposite havelock view blk 54
                        that is a ze char shop selling nice wanton mee

Comment

• the best i recommend will be at clementi central market, wanton mee. Easily spotted by the long Q

Comment

• another one at Toa payoh blk 94 market.Their is those black sauce type...also you can spot them easily especially the lady boss who is so energetic you can feel her warm friendly style customer service...whenever i go she remember what i want ,no need to tell .she served my prawn dumbing with extra noodle without failed.

Comment

• tanjong katong; engs wanton mee BESTsssssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by drunknuts View Post
                                tanjong katong; engs wanton mee BESTsssssssss
                                I second that! Must eat with chili though!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X