Zenith Favre Leuba Pocket Watch

In Remembrance:-
    Rolex Explorer II "Polar" 16570 A series
    Rolex Submariner 168000 R series
    Rolex Submariner 16610 X series
    Rolex Submariner 16610 K series
    Rolex 116400GV Milgauss

Comment

• Lavender food court wanton mee is Nice..
      Our showroom is located at:
      LUXURY KONCEPT
      402 Orchard Road, #01-07 Delfi Orchard
      Singapore 238876
      Tel: (+65) 67330200

Mobile: (+65) 85886363

Instagram : luxurykoncept

Comment

• Thanks for sharing!

Comment

• Dun man wanton mee is gd

Comment

• Originally posted by lshinxl View Post
            I second that! Must eat with chili though!

yup...engs is good..........Super hot chilli

Comment

• There was a noodle stall that used to be in a canteen at the foot of Blk 31 Holland Close, anyone knows where they have moved if they are still in operation? They served the absolute best Wanton Mee and Laksa. I used to eat there as a child in the 80's, and the last I ate there was in 1999, where the owner told me the canteen was being shut down at the end of the year and they weren't sure what their plans were at that time.

It was run by a husband/wife tag team. The wife was always screaming at the husband.

The canteen used to sit where the Commonwealth Car Mart sits now.

Gosh, to just be able to taste it 1 more time... Anyone has a clue?

Comment

• I am a lover of wanton mee and over the years I have spotted several nice stalls in SG. One of them is old airport road food centre, the left stall as there are 2 wanton mee stalls separated by another food stall. Another is Clementi Food centre and this stall's gravy is made with much tomato taste. Another new discovery is a stall at Chinatown, at the food centre above CK. the prawn shrimps dumplings is simply superb!!!Whether it's the noodle, the gravy, the soup or the wanton/shui jiao that matters most, it's for u to decide.

Comment

• Fei fei , geylang lor25a. Not up to standard .
                  Has anyone tried hua feng at tiong bahru market. They are located next to 178 lor mee . My 2cents worth: they are the best in spore

Another cheap and good wanton mee located at blk 116 bishan street12 (opp scout association)

Comment

• my fav is at east coast lagoon food center. lavender's nice as well. recently i've also been patronising kim kee @ jln batu food center. each is unique so go try all 3 and make ur own decision! bon appetit!

Comment

• Anyone tried hong Mao wanton noodles? They used to be right next to feifei before Feifei bought over the whole coffee shop. Then they moved 2 places.
                      Unfortunately, the owners sold the business 1-2 yrs back. Though u can taste they still use the same material, the length of time cooking the noodles, the slight difference in qty of soy sauce and other slight differences all adds up.

Comment

• there's one wanton mee stall at the AMK hawker centre near Courts. I find the noodles and sauce quite good and still $2.50 per plate!

Comment

• Clementi hawker center!

Comment

• Very hard to get nice one now, noodle, chilli away not enough standard.

Comment

• Lavender Hawker centre

Comment

• Now the feifei wonton mee got 24 hr brand next door.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X