Any lor mee (鹵麵) fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any lor mee (鹵麵) fans?

Where do all you guys and gals go to get your lor mee fix?

Personally, i go to the Amoy St food court on the second floor. Every sunday it seems is my lor mee fix day . Standard order usually consists of: 2 small bowls, and extra ingredients.

Yuan Chun Famous Lor Mee
    #02-79/80.

Personally, I am always there early to beat the queues 7:30-8am.
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

And there's always a queue at this old airport road lor mee stall, facing the main road. Tried it once, would give it a so-so rating.

Comment

yeah. long queue...but is worth the wait.

Originally posted by surestik View Post
      And there's always a queue at this old airport road lor mee stall, facing the main road. Tried it once, would give it a so-so rating.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

not worth it as the Q long doesn't mean the food is good!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FullHouse View Post
          not worth it as the Q long doesn't mean the food is good!!!
          Actually it's quite good.at least to me

Comment

any idea what time they open? maybe can go early to beat the queue. else i wont queue up for food.
            Blue 6694
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

about 11 is a good time, but not sure when their off day is

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
              any idea what time they open? maybe can go early to beat the queue. else i wont queue up for food.
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

thanks mate. will go one of these days when i have time.

for those who are interested, yuan chun lor mee is closed monday/tuesday.
                Blue 6694
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                  Where do all you guys and gals go to get your lor mee fix?

Personally, i go to the Amoy St food court on the second floor. Every sunday it seems is my lor mee fix day . Standard order usually consists of: 2 small bowls, and extra ingredients.

Yuan Chun Famous Lor Mee
                  #02-79/80.

Personally, I am always there early to beat the queues 7:30-8am.
                  Thanks for sharing bro, off topic a bit... that is a fish soup stall at Amoy St food court on the second floor also always long Q but taste so so only to me..
                  have u try before tiong bahru lor mee?
                  Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
                  Future - Geneva hallmark
                  Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

havent try tiong bahru lor mee. my uncle recommend the "kan chia lor mee" on syed alwi rd

havent try the fish soup in amoy st, but after a bad incident over at bugis food court (13yrs ago) involving fish head bee hoon (very fishy smell!), im scared til this very day, but i remember there used to be a place in chinatown area, on the second floor in a very dimly lit area (not sure, need to ask my old man to take me there ) that serves fish head bee hoon, with the "deep fried pork crackles". that one is super nice!

speaking of chinatown, there is also a "ang sio fish head" in the people's park hawker centre, behind the fruit seller. when exiting chinatown mrt (OG exit), turn to the right and look for a fruit stall, directly behind that you will see the zhi char stall with the ang sio fish head. too bad it is closed until the 16/12 . been trying to get my fix there; only to find it was shut.
                    Blue 6694
                    [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Tried it once, agree with you its so-so to good rating.
                      [FONT="Tahoma"]Without Passion, life is only Motion! [/FONT]

[IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/395563_10150512819558051_2012130430_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/405925_10150512819323051_580368050_8870312_1160894759_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

I used to love the simple lor mee at Kallang Bahru hawker centre, it was located at the first row, facing the HDB shops, on the side of the Rojak. Rojak still there but the lor mee gone and I missed it dearly. Reward for information leading to the discovery of this missed store?
                        [FONT="Tahoma"]Without Passion, life is only Motion! [/FONT]

[IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/395563_10150512819558051_2012130430_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/405925_10150512819323051_580368050_8870312_1160894759_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Theres a famous lor mee store at bukit purmei too... near radin mas primary school... it's at blk 109
                          0730-1530, closed mondays. heh

Comment

thanks dominique! will try one of these days too. went old airport rd hawker centre today... the queue was shocking. in the end didnt bother to line up, and somehow ended up in jb with my uncle for bah kut teh
                            Blue 6694
                            [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Blk 4, Jln Bt Ho Swee....nice but not worth the price!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X