Sub -10 Degree Celsius Destinations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sub -10 Degree Celsius Destinations

Going Russia and Kazakhstan next month. Was told that the temperatures there around this period can possibly go under -10 or even -20 Celsius.

Anyone been to countries that are also bitterly cold? Care to share experiences? Where is a good place to get suitable warm clothing?
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Wah... -10...

Interesting places to travel to bro..... for work ah ?...

Tink you can get from 'winter clothing'... got a few shops in SG.. tink suntec have
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

chinatown.

keep a look out in the papers. sometimes there is offer.

winter time or something.

there is one shop @ the junction of south bridge road + north canal road. that one got sell. is diagonally opposite hong lim park
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I going there to see see look look and accompany wife mah... Will be there in Russia to visit friends for a week, then to Kazakhstan to see my in-laws.

I see the one @ chinatown quite often, but not sure if it's good and cheap. No point spending thousands on expensive ones because don't go there often...Will go check out the clothing there this weekend...

By the way, Russia is famous for their vodka, and of couse, charbos

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
          I going there to see see look look and accompany wife mah... Will be there in Russia to visit friends for a week, then to Kazakhstan to see my in-laws.

I see the one @ chinatown quite often, but not sure if it's good and cheap. No point spending thousands on expensive ones because don't go there often...Will go check out the clothing there this weekend...

yeah... for vodka.

char bor...dont know leh..can recommend me bo?
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
          2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
            yeah... for vodka.

char bor...dont know leh..can recommend me bo?

Char-bos? I have some contacts la. My sister-in-law and her gang not too bad... but you married liao how to recommend you?

russian chocolates also not too bad. But this period go quite jialat. The food there is very meat heavy. Hard to exercise there because of the cold weather. Come back sure have big tummy

Must check out the russian watches there...

Comment

Char-bos? I have some contacts la. My sister-in-law and her gang not too bad... but you married liao how to recommend you?

russian chocolates also not too bad. But this period go quite jialat. The food there is very meat heavy. Hard to exercise there because of the cold weather. Come back sure have big tummy

Must check out the russian watches there...
              me MBA mah....

russian chocolate i yet to try......

the most wear singlet and shorts go for run lor...sure slim down one..

kindly email with
              2. your nick

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                me MBA mah....

russian chocolate i yet to try......

the most wear singlet and shorts go for run lor...sure slim down one..
                Next time pass you some. Chocolates I mean. Not bad and comparable to swiss ones

Comment

blur leh, yr wife dont look like from kaz.

wow, -10c, wow, yr balls frozen... ball watch hydro OK, can tarhan -40c ... hahhaa

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                    blur leh, yr wife dont look like from kaz.

wow, -10c, wow, yr balls frozen... ball watch hydro OK, can tarhan -40c ... hahhaa
                    she is a minority there mah. just like in malaysia also can have indians...

haha. -10c i think still ok lah. < -20c will be very cold liao

Comment

she is a minority there mah. just like in malaysia also can have indians...

haha. -10c i think still ok lah. < -20c will be very cold liao
                      haha.. okie, bring some chio bu contact back hor ... hahaha

dont mind a mistress ...

Comment

haha.. okie, bring some chio bu contact back hor ... hahaha

dont mind a mistress ...
                        you father of 3 liao. all so young some more. how to have time for mistress?

anyway you know of any good russian watches that's worth having a look?

Comment

you father of 3 liao. all so young some more. how to have time for mistress?

anyway you know of any good russian watches that's worth having a look?
                          got time lah, darkie go church get tel, u go there must get photo & tel

russian watch buy in russia cheaper ah ? really lost on this 1...

Comment

got time lah, darkie go church get tel, u go there must get photo & tel

russian watch buy in russia cheaper ah ? really lost on this 1...
                            Don't know man. Think should be. I also not into russian watches. Aiya, just go and see see la. Nice and cheap then buy lor

Comment

Caviar is cheap there ?...
                              A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X