Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kitwei
    replied
    North point money changer is very arrogant. Maybe they're the only changer there.

Leave a comment:

• alvinc11
    replied
    arcade is a mess. escalators that are perpetually out of service, long queues and crowds. I wouldn't go there unless i'm changing a large sum of money

Leave a comment:

• kbwang
    replied
    The one near escalator to tony Tomas suntec is not bad.

Leave a comment:

• bell
    replied
    I will always go to Arcade and compare around. They are one of the best or rather the best I would say.

Leave a comment:

• Vkiller
    replied
    Arcade

Arcade in Raffles PLace no doubt offer the best rate. However in certain countries like Korea and Vietnam, it is best to change over there as the rates are better but you got to know where

Leave a comment:

• anthonyphua
    replied
    For Thai Baht, you can check out the following websites

www(dot)superrich.co.th
    www(dot)superrichthailand.com
    www(dot)grandsuperrich.com/en

Some tips :

* If you want better rates, you will need to bring S$1000 notes to change into Thai Baht
    * Different branches have different exchange rates. The best rates are usually at their HQ branch
    * You can download the app (from Google Play Store) to check the rates "live"
    * The HQ branches may not open on Sundays and their operating hours generally are from 9am to 4pm or so.
    * If you need to withdraw cash from ATM (in local currency), use the Cirrus (aka Mastercard network/card) instead of Visa

Leave a comment:

• Wanderiner
    replied
    i would normally exchange overseas. somehow the rates are better for me there.

Leave a comment:

• Joshuahay123
    replied
    arcade still the best

Leave a comment:

• anthonyphua
    replied
    I think it also depends on the currency as well.

For Thai Baht & Taiwan Dollar, I tend to change in the country itself. The money changers tend to give better rates than in Singapore.

Leave a comment:

• Watchesrepublic
    replied
    My first stop will always be to check out rates at Hassan & sons exchange at Collyer Quay.

One of the best in town

Leave a comment:

• red3333
    replied
    Originally posted by hailthekhaing View Post
    arcade @ raffles place no doubt has the best rates!
    Super Long queue 😅

Leave a comment:

• scooby69
    replied
    Changing monies at Parkway Parade

There're 4 money changers within Parkway Parade:
    * Everpeace
    * Parkway
    * Sino
    * Yakadir

I usually change my foreign currencies at Parkway Parade cos too lazy to drive into CBD just to get better rates. I don't change lots so the diff usually isn't enough to cover the ERP, parking and time/effort spent to get to Change Alley/Arcade. Sometimes, I'ld change at Chinatown (Peoples Park Centre) if I happen to be there for my foot massage at Teochew Meng (level 3).

Among the many money changers in Parkway Parade, I frequent Sino (next to lift lobby and Citibank) mostly nowadays. Rates may not be as attractive as those at Change Alley/Arcade but good "enough" and for the convenience. "Parkway" used give better rates (compared to others there) but a different story after the relocation/renovation.

Hope the info is useful if you're thinking of changing monies at Parkway Parade.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• hailthekhaing
    replied
    arcade @ raffles place no doubt has the best rates!

Leave a comment:

• tokei
    replied
    Raffles Place Arcade gives almost the best rates around.

Leave a comment:

• eve_ariella
    replied
    Moneychanger in sg

I would usually go to raffles arcade on the left side of the shop. The rates are better. Chinatown also has a few moneychanger giving good rates at the peoples park complex. The one at the main entrance is the one I frequent most. Do compare the rates before changing your money.if you are changing big sum of money. They tend to give u a better rate.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X