• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quanquan87
    replied
    good morning monday blues!!!

Originally posted by theracecardriver View Post
    Hi all

Which money changer would you recommend, with reasonably good rates and is honest?

I usually go to the one at Holland Village...

Open to suggestions please! Thanks!
    good morning monday blues!!!good morning monday blues!!!good morning monday blues!!!good morning monday blues!!!

Leave a comment:

• Colombiano
    replied
    Is there a best currency to bring to SG to change for SGD? One where the spread is less and the currency is more widely exchanged?

Leave a comment:

• danfoto
    replied
    Jurong point

I always change at Jurong point basement allbest money changer. The rates for Thai baht is always good

Leave a comment:

• andrewtang
    replied
    I always go to the one in Holland V MRT

Leave a comment:

• Bg1
    replied
    Chinatown Money Changer

I use to go Chinatown for money changing but the next time I will go to the Arcade for a try

Leave a comment:

• Yoogin
    replied
    Originally posted by caindope View Post
    i got cheated at one of the chinese operated Parkway parade money changer when i changed thai baht. avoid !!!!! I only realised after the conversion that i got ripped off.
    Wah, I didn't know that money changers in Singapore would be so brazen.

Care to share what did they do and how much they shortchanged you?

I have only encounter money changers that will shortchange me like around a dollar lesser than what was their promised exchange rate.

Leave a comment:

• caindope
    replied
    Originally posted by tribecarolex View Post
    The Indian Money Changer at Eastpoint, located at B1 quite good, otherwise Parkway Parade, opp Ya Kun
    i got cheated at one of the chinese operated Parkway parade money changer when i changed thai baht. avoid !!!!! I only realised after the conversion that i got ripped off.

Leave a comment:

• caindope
    replied
    always check online for rates at arcarde money changers. Go to your money changer to check against the online rates as their rates are the best at arcade money changers. If it is only a small difference against your convenient money changer then dont bother heading down to arcade just to change. The one at suntec convention has pretty good rates too.

Leave a comment:

• tribecarolex
    replied
    The Indian Money Changer at Eastpoint, located at B1 quite good, otherwise Parkway Parade, opp Ya Kun

Leave a comment:

• IM-7778
    replied
    There is a money charger at Liang Court that has rather good rates. I changed a few times and rates are very good. Unless you at suntec city, they also have the famous money changer at level 1.

Leave a comment:

• lawser
    replied
    lucky plaza and city hall does have good rates money changer.

Leave a comment:

• jo84
    replied
    Lucky plaza and arcade are the usual place. If you are driving, better to save on petrol and parking charges and change it at the most convenient place if the amount is not huge.

Leave a comment:

• loong1019
    replied
    Originally posted by fattchoywong View Post
    unless you are changing massive sums, you really don't save that much. time is money. ditch the queue and lose the dollar.

I gotten this info from my colleague and would like to share with everyone.if changing a massive sum, u may exchange it with bank. Bank rate is slightly higher than money changer.
    For example above 50k.

Leave a comment:

• fattchoywong
    replied
    unless you are changing massive sums, you really don't save that much. time is money. ditch the queue and lose the dollar.

Leave a comment:

• loong1019
    replied
    Beside arcade at raffles place, there is a building beside known as Clifford centre. The rate is competitive. At 26th storey of Clifford

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X