No announcement yet.

what value for money watch to buy in Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Grand Seiko is a must get over there, prices are much much cheaper than SG
    Other brands to look out for include regular Seiko, Citizen or Orient

Comment

Anyone still buy Rolex when traveling to Japan? Based on what I saw on Kame Kichi and some another grey dealers in Tokyo, seems like their price for Rolex is the same or slightly lower than SG after tax rebate.

I saw 116520 black dial listed on Kame Kichi costs around SGD17,600 (tax included), and after tax rebate (8%??), it would be around S$16,100. Is this the correct way to calculate? A local AD quoted me $16,500 (before GST) for black 116520.

Comment

Seiko and Casio...must buy!

Comment

Anyone knows how much does a grand seiko roughly cost in Japan? Will be gg to Hokkaido and most likely dropping by Sapporo.

Comment

hey bro, the grand seiko prices in japan are quite competitive to the online prices. However, i think you can keep a look out for vintage grand seikos.

Comment

Seiko and Casio must buy!!

Comment

Seiko Astron

Are those limited edition Seiko Astron worth keeping? It seems that Seiko is always coming out with these limited edition Astron pieces.

Comment

Grand Seiko

Comment

Try Apex my watch in Shinjuku. Been there many times and prices are very competitive with on the stop tax refund for tourists.

They also have positive reviews on watchuseek forums from international buyers
                    if u google apex my watch you should get the website but it is in japanese

Comment

Any recommended shop to visit for good price? location?

Comment

Kids G shock..... Brought 10 back, to give for kids nieces n nephews

Comment

Seiko Alpina.. Available for about US 300.

Comment

with the JPY back below 80, no point buying in japan...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X